white stylus replacement

Guest bananas78

Guest bananas78

Anyone got a link to buy spare White stylus for the m700

I have found a few black stylus, and also 3 in 1 stylus, but again back

thanks

Guest Brownstone

Why do you need a stylus for the M700? Your account says you have a C550 :rolleyes:

Seriously though, have you even tried searching the net? HTC will sell you 3 for under a tenner.

BS...

Guest bananas78

I have the Orange m700 (White) , not updating my profile yet to show that.

I have lost both stylus within the first two weeks, all replacements I find have black, I am looking for white stylus

HTC shop only shows black

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest teflon4
Does this help?...

Link...

Just a note on my experience with these, I bough a pack that arrived today and they are dreadful.

They just sit in the holder in the phone rather than positivley "click" into place. As the phones holder is on the bottom, this means each time you answer the phone you have to retrieve your stylus from the floor :rolleyes:

I tried all three in the pack, all exactly the same so I think it would be fair to assume they are all going to be like this.

I'd be interested in somewhere that sells the OEM stylus

• 1 month later...
Guest dez16v
Just a note on my experience with these, I bough a pack that arrived today and they are dreadful.

They just sit in the holder in the phone rather than positivley "click" into place. As the phones holder is on the bottom, this means each time you answer the phone you have to retrieve your stylus from the floor :)

I tried all three in the pack, all exactly the same so I think it would be fair to assume they are all going to be like this.

I'd be interested in somewhere that sells the OEM stylus

Hi Mate,

I have used the Javoedge ones because they fit really well and do not fall out at all.

Just click on this link to order. They also do a twin pack for about $16.50 I think.

http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/produc...p;category=1007

Good luck!

dez16v