Vista issues

Guest bigmak

Guest bigmak

I updated to Vista a few days ago. The sync of calendar and phonebook worked well, better and easier than I thought.

But when I use the explorer to access the phone I can't find all folders. There are Documents and Settings, Program Files, ConnMgr and Temp. What I need would be My Documents and Application Data. Is there any way to access them? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your advice.

Guest bigmak

I thought so too. Even since My Documents and Application Data are quite important. I guess I have to copy all new files in some other directory ans then using some file manager on the phone to bring them wherever I need them.

Does anyone know hoe to fix this?

Guest iFXBR
I thought so too. Even since My Documents and Application Data are quite important. I guess I have to copy all new files in some other directory ans then using some file manager on the phone to bring them wherever I need them.

Configure your Windows Explorer (on desktop) to:

1 - Show all hide files and folders

2 - Show also system files and folders

3 - Show protected files and folders

So, there is it! By the way, some files you cannot modify/delete on Mobile Windows folder from desktop. To do this use another file explorer direct into mobile. I recommend Resco Explorer.

Guest iFXBR

Configure your Windows Explorer at desktop to show all hidden files/folders and show protected system files.