5 days... vibrate now not working

Guest Fizz_daz

Guest Fizz_daz

so much for reliable phones.... I had all sorts of problems with my c600's and now the vibrate has stopped working on my 5 day old E650.. when will they make a reliable phone....

Guest craighome
no doesn't but it's not doing anything.. so on the phone to orange tomorrow....

If you have installed any "disable led" software, sometimes these also make the vibrate stop working. Try the vibrate after a hard reset if you have

Regards

Craig

Guest Dster
If you have installed any "disable led" software, sometimes these also make the vibrate stop working. Try the vibrate after a hard reset if you have

I would very much like some free disable led software.

Any suggestions?

Guest smfa1965
so much for reliable phones.... I had all sorts of problems with my c600's and now the vibrate has stopped working on my 5 day old E650.. when will they make a reliable phone....

No offense, but I don't think that's a fair assessment. I own several HTC devices and don't have a problem with vibrate. I also own many other S60, Moto, Nokia, etc. devices and have no major issues with them either. I think you have a defective device. It happens. Go back to Orange and exchange it and then see how things go.

Guest Fizz_daz

Brand new phone on the way... (not a repaired one :rolleyes: )

for the records... I had (all defective or malfunctioned within 6 months) -

5 * c600 (two failed comletely 1 with defective keyboard and 2 with joystick problems)

3 * C500 with dust and 2 * c500 with defective joysticks

so you see it must be me.. I love the phones but the reliability is shocking.. I've not had a single one last 12 months yet!!

Edited by Fizz_daz

Guest jasnewt

I must be lucky. All the Smartphones (Moto MPx200, C550 and C600) I have used worked fine, and none suffered from the dust problem either.

In fact the only phone I ever had to get replaced was an old Moto T250 which kept rebooting.

Jason.

Guest smfa1965
Brand new phone on the way... (not a repaired one :rolleyes: )

for the records... I had (all defective or malfunctioned within 6 months) -

5 * c600 (two failed comletely 1 with defective keyboard and 2 with joystick problems)

3 * C500 with dust and 2 * c500 with defective joysticks

so you see it must be me.. I love the phones but the reliability is shocking.. I've not had a single one last 12 months yet!!

Well that sucks and I feel for you. No way you should have had that many devices. Never had that issue.