92 replies to this topic

owziee

owziee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710
Sounds good enough :D Does it support all languages though, or will my commanager become in english language?

comec

comec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC Vox
I'm sorry. I don'nt know.
My Com Manager is in now in german and the file is from an american site.

Try it... :D

jaxparrow

jaxparrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
works fine.. thanks a lot!

Bandicoot

Bandicoot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can someone tell me why I get an error when I Try to install the updated comm manager. It says I am not allowed to install it. Als when I try to edit registry vaLUES it says that I am not allowed to do that. I allready installed the remove security cab. BTW I have a S710 (clean one no provider things in there)

Edited by Bandicoot, 23 March 2008 - 03:14 PM.

JQ-NL

JQ-NL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have the same problem with the Comm mgr.

Can someone post the 0.1 version of the De-brander? I believe this one didn't affect the Comm mgr., while all the other branded screens are replaced.

Would be a acceptable solution for me...

comec

comec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC Vox

Can someone tell me why I get an error when I Try to install the updated comm manager. It says I am not allowed to install it. Als when I try to edit registry vaLUES it says that I am not allowed to do that. I allready installed the remove security cab. BTW I have a S710 (clean one no provider things in there)

Your phone MUST be 100% unlocked.
First use the SDA-Application-Unlock, then change the registry entries and at the end of all run the com manager cab.

Attached Files

Stefan968

Stefan968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, the green colour is now history :D

mic1982

mic1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc s710
i am so confused and unhappy about my vda v (htc s710).
i look in the internet for debranding, normally i can debrand it with hardreset, after this, i do a softreset - but it doesn't work - so i am confused about it.

with my vpa compact 2 it works -> hardreset + softreset before installing d2-cabs, so i've had a debrand phone without vodafone settings, themes and so on.

i am confused, why it doesn't work with the vda v.

can anybody of you help me?

and can anybody tell me, how i can do a softreset? there is no hole, where i can put in the pencil, to do a softreset... so i am confused.

the first "softreset" - i don't know, if it's really a softreset - i have done by uncase the battery.. hm?

i am sorry about my english, i hope any of you can help and understand me.

thanks in advance.

jcm1221

jcm1221

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710 Vox
It worked except for...It keeps freezing my Comm Manager.
Any ideas or thoughts?

jose_10000

jose_10000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Also having problems with the de-brand pack. I have an unlocked S710 (got it from ebay) and I've been using the pack for more than 10 months with no problem until now. I just updated the rom (got it from HTC website), and after installing the pack, the Comm Manager isn't displayed properly. It works, but when I open it the buttons don't appear and only a background text with the selected option for the Manager is shown, and when I use the nav key a new text is placed on top of the old one. Basically I have to guess what option I'm selecting before pression the Ok button. Has anyone encountered something like this (and better yet, been able to solve it)?

eshoshin

eshoshin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed both CAB files and the de-branding worked, except that my Comm Manager won't open now. It tries to, but either freezes or kinda comes up in the background behind the home screen. As of now I can't access the Comm Manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Svennzz

Svennzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Vox
don't know what i did wrong but everything is good exept for the comm manager. it's invisible now :D you can see in de menubar that it is open but there are no icons or a window.

hamzadelyon

hamzadelyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc s710
Thank you very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users