origonal memory card

Guest Disco Stu

They could but it would be against forum rules on the sharing / redistribution of copyright material.

You might wonder why anyone would care about something that was released all those years ago.

I would ask what is it that you want that is on that card that is not freely available elsewhere on the internet - Outlook ? Demo versions of software ? :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
They could but it would be against forum rules on the sharing / redistribution of copyright material.

You might wonder why anyone would care about something that was released all those years ago.

I would ask what is it that you want that is on that card that is not freely available elsewhere on the internet - Outlook ? Demo versions of software ? ;)

Just the novalty of having the card as it didn't come with the phone when i aquired it.

Thanks anyway

Guest awarner (MVP)

The original card did not have much on it from memory, I've got my SPV etc in storage at the moment so I can not access the card at the moment to check.

Back in the days when the SPV came with an 8MB card and 32MB was the card to get ;)