HTC and Rogers

Guest freakygreek

Guest freakygreek

Hi,

I'm looking into getting a HTC Excalibur from Rogers but haven't gotten a time line from them. Historically if the product is featured on their website and demo models are in the case how long before one is able to buy. The guys at the local Rogers Kiosk have no clue when they are coming in and customer service was no better.

Cheers

Peter

Guest mikevans75

Rogers has had the S621 for some time now. I purchased mine on line and it was delivered in 3 days. A lot of the kiosks do not have the most current models.

Hi,

I'm looking into getting a HTC Excalibur from Rogers but haven't gotten a time line from them. Historically if the product is featured on their website and demo models are in the case how long before one is able to buy. The guys at the local Rogers Kiosk have no clue when they are coming in and customer service was no better.

Cheers

Peter

Guest freakygreek

Thanks for the info. If the store doesn't come through by tomorrow then I will go through the online route.

Cheers

Guest freakygreek

Thanks for the info. I visited my local Kiosk and they assured me that I will have it tomorrow if not I'll get via online.

Cheers

Guest freakygreek

Just picked up the phone all that I need now is to buy a case. I plan to but a few and see which works for me the best.

Cheers