TV Subscription?

Guest dogo

Guest dogo

Hi, I got my daughter one of these phones, and all works well except for the TV side of things :-( when trying to view a channel its tell me i need to update my Subscription, but the page IE goes to, seems not to be valid?

any ideas

Guest qprmanadam

Check that the connection to the internet is working ok (with a bit of luck it may be free to go on the virgin mobile internet site, so click on the virgin bites link which should be in the favourites). If that doesn't work then you should probably contact VM.

If that does work it could be worth giving it a go typing this link in the address bit of IE;

http://www.mobiletvportal.co.uk/vm/index.asp?go=nextfile.asp

It is a link which VM sent me by text when they replaced my lobster and I needed to download a new licence after I downloaded one with the same sim in the old phone before it was replaced. I doubt the link could do any harm.

Hope this helps,

adam

Guest dogo

Thanks Adam,

Sorted now! I tried being clever and reach the site via activesync on the computer, but it only works when you use the phone on its own to connect to the net..

Once again thanks

Darren

Check that the connection to the internet is working ok (with a bit of luck it may be free to go on the virgin mobile internet site, so click on the virgin bites link which should be in the favourites). If that doesn't work then you should probably contact VM.

If that does work it could be worth giving it a go typing this link in the address bit of IE;

http://www.mobiletvportal.co.uk/vm/index.asp?go=nextfile.asp

It is a link which VM sent me by text when they replaced my lobster and I needed to download a new licence after I downloaded one with the same sim in the old phone before it was replaced. I doubt the link could do any harm.

Hope this helps,

adam