htc s710 rom

Guest Realchef

Guest Realchef

someone please help me... i need a rom for s710/e650(vox that carries norwegian language. does anyone have this? i have uk version htc s710 but it doesnt have norwegian. so ill have to flash it with another rom.

thanx for helping me out with this......

noone willing to help me with this?

Edited by Realchef

• 10 months later...
Guest mstephenson
someone please help me... i need a rom for s710/e650(vox that carries norwegian language. does anyone have this? i have uk version htc s710 but it doesnt have norwegian. so ill have to flash it with another rom.

thanx for helping me out with this......

noone willing to help me with this?

I too am looking for the norwegian language on the vox...anyone have any ideas at all? I used to have it on my old i-mate SPL, don't suppose there is anything I can do with that is there?

Paul, when you created that language pack for the vox, where did you get the files from?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mstephenson
Take a look here :D

Hi, thanks for the link. However, that seems to be just for T9, I was after everything in Norwegian i.e the phone menus etc. Sorry, I probably should've made that clearer in my initial post! Does anyone have any ideas at all on how this may be possible?

Guest psudo
Hi, thanks for the link. However, that seems to be just for T9, I was after everything in Norwegian i.e the phone menus etc. Sorry, I probably should've made that clearer in my initial post! Does anyone have any ideas at all on how this may be possible?

Go here: ftp://ftp.xda-developers.com/Uploads/Smar...x/ROMs/Shipped/ choose the nordic and u are good to go!

/Psudo

Guest mstephenson
Go here: ftp://ftp.xda-developers.com/Uploads/Smar...x/ROMs/Shipped/ choose the nordic and u are good to go!

/Psudo

Is there something wrong with that link? I couldn't get it to work :D

I will be eternally grateful to you if I manage to get this working!

Edit - think i've managed to find it elsewhere. Just wondering is English still an option on this rom?

Edited by mstephenson

Guest psudo
Is there something wrong with that link? I couldn't get it to work :D

I will be eternally grateful to you if I manage to get this working!

Edit - think i've managed to find it elsewhere. Just wondering is English still an option on this rom?

Hmm guess one has to be member of xda-developers.com to access their ftp site!

Team up and make youre way in there from the news section where the ftp site post is listed.

Dunno about the english option in that nordic rom, phones at my office!, but there are others in same dir, eg. WWE and some others.

Good luck /Psudo