Prosper's Vox skins

Guest Pr0sper

Guest Samsonite
I finally put another skin for the HTC Vox up.

screenshotsuc3.gif

This one uses Smartmonitor.

I think I'll also put a version with Facade up. :rolleyes:

Grab it here...!

.. and enjoy :P

nice one Pr0sper!!

looks great with a good set of Smartmonitor icons and everything!

one tinytiny point... Profile has an E...

Guest Pr0sper
nice one Pr0sper!!

looks great with a good set of Smartmonitor icons and everything!

one tinytiny point... Profile has an E...

Oops. Seems like I missed the translation. I'll add that. Thanks for pointing out ! :rolleyes:

Guest Samsonite
Oops. Seems like I missed the translation. I'll add that. Thanks for pointing out ! :rolleyes:

no problem!! actually feel a bit cheeky saying about it; i so wish i had the ability to make some of my own..

...but whilst i am being cheeky, is there any chance you could add the MRU plugin to that skin? something nice and small would make it absolutely perfect for me!

Guest Pr0sper
no problem!! actually feel a bit cheeky saying about it; i so wish i had the ability to make some of my own..

...but whilst i am being cheeky, is there any chance you could add the MRU plugin to that skin? something nice and small would make it absolutely perfect for me!

Hmm, that would be work of less than 5 minutes, so no problem -- but where to add it .. ? :rolleyes:

I wanted to put a Facade-version of this skin up, too, which will of course include the launcher option of Facade - can you wait for this version ? :P

Guest Samsonite
Hmm, that would be work of less than 5 minutes, so no problem -- but where to add it .. ? :rolleyes:

I wanted to put a Facade-version of this skin up, too, which will of course include the launcher option of Facade - can you wait for this version ? :P

no problem!! have the Facade people sorted out the multi orientation switching yet? the trial i downloaded the other week didnt like switching from portrait to landscape...

Guest Pr0sper
I would love to try it, but it seems Smartmonitor isn't available anymore? Can't find a working download link..

Check the Plugins section on my page. Should work :P

no problem!! have the Facade people sorted out the multi orientation switching yet? the trial i downloaded the other week didnt like switching from portrait to landscape...

Facade never had problems switching to Landscape :rolleyes:

Guest Samsonite
Check the Plugins section on my page. Should work :P

Facade never had problems switching to Landscape :rolleyes:

hmmm.. i just tried the trial again but where i had the trial from SBSH previously installed, it wouldnt let me run the plug-in this long after the original install...

however, the screen did appear in portrait to fill the screen with the messaging plug-in in the bottom (it didnt show me the useful bit of the plugin obviously!!) - the landscape orientation just seemed to have the portrait screen rotated 90deg and it left about a 1/4 of the screen a solid blue colour down the right hand side. This is what happened before...

any chance someone could show me a couple of screenshots with a theme with Facade running in both modes?

Guest Pr0sper
hmmm.. i just tried the trial again but where i had the trial from SBSH previously installed, it wouldnt let me run the plug-in this long after the original install...

however, the screen did appear in portrait to fill the screen with the messaging plug-in in the bottom (it didnt show me the useful bit of the plugin obviously!!) - the landscape orientation just seemed to have the portrait screen rotated 90deg and it left about a 1/4 of the screen a solid blue colour down the right hand side. This is what happened before...

any chance someone could show me a couple of screenshots with a theme with Facade running in both modes?

The Facade standard homescreen isn't designed for Portrait AND Landscape, but the plugin itself works fine. So you'll have to be a bit tricky to get everything sorted out right :P

Here are some skins with Facade that are designed for the Vox :rolleyes:

Guest gerben

Pr0sper, I DO like the simpley Grey theme, but think I found a bug. When going to calender, only the first appointment in dayview is shown. If you have more appointments, the display will not show them. If you go one appointment downwards (with the down-arrow), it will show, and hide the appointment above. It must be the theme; when I select Singularity the problem is gone.

Guest Pr0sper
Pr0sper, I DO like the simpley Grey theme, but think I found a bug. When going to calender, only the first appointment in dayview is shown. If you have more appointments, the display will not show them. If you go one appointment downwards (with the down-arrow), it will show, and hide the appointment above. It must be the theme; when I select Singularity the problem is gone.

Mh.. I didn't encounter this problem, since I'm using Papyrus as a calendar. Can this be related to the colors ?

Guest Mark Ludgate
Mh.. I didn't encounter this problem, since I'm using Papyrus as a calendar. Can this be related to the colors ?

I have the same problem looks like its related to the "White text" used in calender.

Great theme, one silly question the memory plug in what does that signify?

Mark

Guest van_mierlo

Yes it has to do with the text colors. When only one appointment that day it is written in white on white.

If you add a second appointment that day you are able to toggle a highlight and then the white font is readable,

Johan

Guest Prof. Yaffle

I've just installed Singularity. Very nice. Thanks.

This may be a bit cheeky but is there any chance of doing a Vox theme with the wallpaper from Prosper Showcar?

Thanks again.

Guest Pr0sper
Yes it has to do with the text colors. When only one appointment that day it is written in white on white.

If you add a second appointment that day you are able to toggle a highlight and then the white font is readable,

Johan

Sorry about this guys. I'm sorry about not being able to help here, since I'm using Papyrus, so I can' test this :P

One way to find the causing color would be to change the FFFFFF codes to something significant (#FF0000 -> red) and then reload the homescreen, then change the color back if it wasn't the right color, and change the next FFFFFF code and so on. I know this is much work, but maybe you can find the problem...

Another way would be to compare the color scheme of a working homescreen with mine - maybe you can find the problematic color with that..

I've just installed Singularity. Very nice. Thanks.

This may be a bit cheeky but is there any chance of doing a Vox theme with the wallpaper from Prosper Showcar?

Thanks again.

I actually didn't want to convert older themes.. but maybe you're interested in a "custom skin" for a few bucks... ? :rolleyes: Contact me under smartphone [at] krisdoff [dot] net if you're interested...

• 2 months later...
Guest Pr0sper

Hi everybody :P

Following the new Facade 1.30 release, here's the Vox compatible version of my X Reloaded skin!

Presentationkleineb677.png

I've also included a WMP skin into the package!

Check out the full preview here !!

You will need Facade 1.30 (just released) and phoneAlarm for this one.

The whole package with all required files is as always on my page.

I hope you will like this homescreen :)

Cheers

Chris ;)

Edited by Pr0sper

Guest paholman
Hi everybody :P

Following the new Facade 1.30 release, here's the Vox compatible version of my X Reloaded skin!

Presentationkleineb677.png

I've also included a WMP skin into the package!

Check out the full preview here !!

You will need Facade 1.30 (just released) and phoneAlarm for this one.

The whole package with all required files is as always on my page.

I hope you will like this homescreen :)

Cheers

Chris ;)

Absolutely brilliant Chris!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest papa313

I've got a small problem with your SimplyBlack skin. The inputs and some buttons in other programs - e.g. TotalCommannder are grey and nothing can be seen. Is it some setting I should change or the problem is somewhere else?

Guest Pr0sper
I've got a small problem with your SimplyBlack skin. The inputs and some buttons in other programs - e.g. TotalCommannder are grey and nothing can be seen. Is it some setting I should change or the problem is somewhere else?

You mean the Pure Black one? I thought I looked at the color scheme carefully ... will see what is wrong there ...