Prosper's Vox skins

Guest Pr0sper

Guest Mark Ludgate
Hi everybody :(

Following the new Facade 1.30 release, here's the Vox compatible version of my X Reloaded skin!

Presentationkleineb677.png

I've also included a WMP skin into the package!

Check out the full preview here !!

You will need Facade 1.30 (just released) and phoneAlarm for this one.

The whole package with all required files is as always on my page.

I hope you will like this homescreen ;)

Cheers

Chris :D

Prosper,

Great home screen's thanks

One problem I have with my E650 is allignment of the screen.

I have looked at the xml to adjust but couldn't figure how.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Mark

sshot013.bmp

sshot014.bmp

Edited by Mark Ludgate

Guest papa313
You mean the Pure Black one? I thought I looked at the color scheme carefully ... will see what is wrong there ...

Yes, that's the one. I also have BlackScheme installed and selected - but changing it does not help.

Guest Pr0sper
Prosper,

Great home screen's thanks

One problem I have with my E650 is allignment of the screen.

I have looked at the xml to adjust but couldn't figure how.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Mark

Looks like you're missing phoneAlarm. Get it here:

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarmSP.html

Yes, that's the one. I also have BlackScheme installed and selected - but changing it does not help.

I'll have a look at it.

Guest Pr0sper
Here is a sample screenshot where the problem is clearly visible:

post-253306-1192741575_thumb.jpg

I've already uploaded an updated version a few days ago. Please download the skin again and try again. Sorry for not informing you.

Guest papa313
I've already uploaded an updated version a few days ago. Please download the skin again and try again. Sorry for not informing you.

Thanks, works great and without any problems:)

• 1 month later...
Guest Pr0sper

post-29840-1197130137.pngpost-29840-1197130194.png

Requires Facade, phoneAlarm and Retro.

phoneAlarm in alarm state:

post-29840-1197130156.png

Although the screenshots are only Landscape, it's of course Portrait AND Landscape compatible.

Download on my page.

PS:

There'll be a skinning competition on pocketmax forums (phoneAlarm). Voting for me would be greatly appreciated :(

Voting will be opened on Friday the 14th. The thread will be here: http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?board=31.0

Edited by Pr0sper

He Prosper, it looks great, but if I install it on my Vox the Landscape is a bit distorted. The tophalf doesn't shift.

Also the numbers which indicate the SMS and e-mail count are vaguely visible and irregular. :(

Hope to be of some help, and if it's my bad-> excusez moi

Captured_2.bmp

Edited by NeoRej

Guest Pr0sper
He Prosper, it looks great, but if I install it on my Vox the Landscape is a bit distorted. The tophalf doesn't shift.

Also the numbers which indicate the SMS and e-mail count are vaguely visible and irregular. :D

Hope to be of some help, and if it's my bad-> excusez moi

There's still a rotation issue with phoneAlarm. Bruce is working on this. The latest beta (can be found on pocketmax.net forums) nearly works correct - give it a try :(

As for the item counters, check the phoneAlarm user config in phoneAlarm Settings (can be accessed by pressing the action button on the homescreen when no pA item is selected :D) -> About -> Options -> User Config. Scroll down and change the setting "hideZeroItemCount" to 1, so the line states hideZeroItemCount=1. :D

There's still a rotation issue with phoneAlarm. Bruce is working on this. The latest beta (can be found on pocketmax.net forums) nearly works correct - give it a try :(

As for the item counters, check the phoneAlarm user config in phoneAlarm Settings (can be accessed by pressing the action button on the homescreen when no pA item is selected :D) -> About -> Options -> User Config. Scroll down and change the setting "hideZeroItemCount" to 1, so the line states hideZeroItemCount=1. :D

He PrOsper,

The latest beta (build 76) didn't fix the rotation issue unfortunately, but I'll wait patiently :D

As for the item counters, I checked out the User Config. It took me a while before I got it:) It already was set to 1, but I had to remove the ' B) So that's perfect right now;)

Thnx for the quick reply btw...

I've just found your Vox skins - excellent work. I've noticed that you've adapted them to work with SBSH Facade but can you answer a couple of questions please;

1. Do these skins support the Facade launcher?

2. How do I amend the skins to remove the need to use and install the LDC clock plugins?

Thanks in advance :(

Guest Pr0sper
1. Do these skins support the Facade launcher?

The X Reloaded skin is the only one that supports the Facade launcher. There are quite a few icons posted over at SBSH forums (Here - scroll down to the "Additional icons" list).

2. How do I amend the skins to remove the need to use and install the LDC clock plugins?

Well, this would require changes in the XML files. You'd have to replace the LCD plugin with the normal time plugin.

You don't like the LCD clock? The plugin uses minimal memory, and it works perfectly. :(

The X Reloaded skin is the only one that supports the Facade launcher. There are quite a few icons posted over at SBSH forums (Here - scroll down to the "Additional icons" list).

Well, this would require changes in the XML files. You'd have to replace the LCD plugin with the normal time plugin.

You don't like the LCD clock? The plugin uses minimal memory, and it works perfectly. :(

I could get the LCD plugin to work reliably for me on WM6. It also seemed to trash my Facade install.

I really wanted to have the Facade launcher in the Prosper Black theme though...oh well....cie la vie or some such :D

• 4 weeks later...