• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tomtom nav

Tomtom nav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ETEN X500 WM6
Hi I recently upgraded my X500 with WM6. Everything works fine. Except that it doesn't find the bluetooth headset in the headset partnership menu.

I've got Sony DR-BT20NX headset.

I never tried if it worked before with WM5 so I don't know where the problem comes from???Eten? WM6?
However when i search for a bluetooth device i can pair with the heaset entering the code 0000. But it doesn't work as a headset. And when i go in the bluetooth manager settings there is not bluetooth headset in the list. When i search for heaset partnership nothing is found.

Can anyone help me? Is there anything i could change in the registry that would affect the bluetooth headset partnership?

Thanks guys..

pthomson

pthomson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:Eten Glofiish X500
I think it's a problem with the eten bluetooth not the OS. I'm not able to sync over bluetooth.

Posted Image

JulianL

JulianL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I think it's a problem with the eten bluetooth not the OS. I'm not able to sync over bluetooth.

Is there a general issue with X500 bluetooth being fussy about what it pairs with? Am I likely to have problems pairing it with my Parrot 3200 bluetooth carkit and with some bluetooth headset that I'm yet to buy?

- Julian

Tomtom nav

Tomtom nav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ETEN X500 WM6

It's strange because i have no problem to sync over bluetooth with a bluetooth key on my PC.
My problem is only with the headset not recognized as new headset partnership.
I am sure many are using differents bluetooth headsets with their x500 WM5.
I tried the headset i got on different mobile phone and it works.

Edited by Tomtom nav, 29 May 2007 - 04:50 PM.

phreaker18

phreaker18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ETEN x500, HTC HD2

It's strange because i have no problem to sync over bluetooth with a bluetooth key on my PC.
My problem is only with the headset not recognized as new headset partnership.
I am sure many are using differents bluetooth headsets with their x500 WM5.
I tried the headset i got on different mobile phone and it works.

i have a jabra BT135 and the device cannot recognizes/ connects to it... i use it on my nokia phone... any solutions?

Edited by phreaker18, 09 September 2007 - 09:02 PM.

SASHI

SASHI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ETEN X500

i have a jabra BT135 and the device cannot recognizes/ connects to it... i use it on my nokia phone... any solutions?

I am having the same problem with my eten x500 phone, cannot pair with my pioneer deh-p9800bt car stereo unit. I checked eten website, In the FAQ's they say they have not yet compacted it for car kits. Very poor cust service

I will never buy unbranded moble again. Any help is much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users