My Cingular 2125 (HTC STM 5700 type Smartphone) has beeped its last beep. I'm hoping to find some help to pick my next phone and in a hurry too. I'm currently with Cingular.
- similar size to my current phone 4.6 in x 0.7 in x 1.8 in - 3.7oz (116 x 46 x 18 mm - 116g)
- ability to access my stmp email
- view pdf and word documents
- fast processing
- I use Outlook so it would be good to sync contacts etc.
- surf web easily
Being and early adopter I like to utilize all the latest technologies.
Interested in wifi, camera, bluetooth, touchscreen, mp3
Cell Phones that caught my eye.
- i-mate Ultimate 8150 (specs seem hard to believe, but hey! I'll take it!!)
- HTC S710
- iPhone?? (looks big)
- Samsung Blackjack (not sure of the model#)
- HTC MTeoR
Can you guys please help me decide on the best new phone to buy to meet my needs and let me know why you recommend your suggested choices.
Thanks for reading!