pocketnesterplus.exe on my moto q is sideways???

Guest djant22

Guest djant22

hello is there anyone that can help me with my sprint moto q. i recently put on the pocketnesterplus and with some games but is displaying the games sideways..... how would i make it straight up??

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nothin

yeah it was said about it.. just rotate screen before emu launch... nobody tested this so far? rotate machine screen, launch emu, then use landscape IN EMU options.

i am dying to know how it is working....

Edited by nothin

Guest kevinsephiroth
yeah it was said about it.. just rotate screen before emu launch... nobody tested this so far? rotate machine screen, launch emu, then use landscape IN EMU options.

Even if one paid me to use this device, never i would. Hate those landscape oriented screens... :)

Guest whiteflippinjew

Ok, to answer your question (unlike some other people) there is an option in the video settings to change the screen orientation. To change the bubble in the video options screen, press right or left to move the bubble up or down.

Guest Dusk Knight

As far as I know, there is no way to rotate the screen on the Q. It's always landscape.

Ok, to answer your question (unlike some other people) there is an option in the video settings to change the screen orientation. To change the bubble in the video options screen, press right or left to move the bubble up or down.

I can confirm that's all you have to do. Just go to "Options" then "Display..." and make sure it's on Landscape Left.

Guest torpex

Yes, after highlighting landscape / portrait under display options and pressing to the left, I was able to get the screen properly oriented. Thanks for the help guys -- it sure wasn't a very intuitive way to change the setting :) .

For the record... no way with factory software to reorient the moto sqreen. SmartTweak doesn't do it, and in my search today I couldn't find one that does.

Also, after unlocking and updating the motosoftware from the motowebsite, all of the emulators are running faster and smoother.

Guest kevinsephiroth
Yes, after highlighting landscape / portrait under display options and pressing to the left, I was able to get the screen properly oriented. Thanks for the help guys -- it sure wasn't a very intuitive way to change the setting :) .

Err???? I used this emu for the past 2 years or so, and I found these settings the first minute ??? What was so weird ? :P

For the record... no way with factory software to reorient the moto sqreen. SmartTweak doesn't do it, and in my search today I couldn't find one that does.

Never choose a Motorola as a SmarPhone next time ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest spiderpoof
As far as I know, there is no way to rotate the screen on the Q. It's always landscape.

I can confirm that's all you have to do. Just go to "Options" then "Display..." and make sure it's on Landscape Left.

ok so when i try to click on any of the landscape opions it doesnt let me. so what do i do?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest iNFAMOUSx
hello is there anyone that can help me with my sprint moto q. i recently put on the pocketnesterplus and with some games but is displaying the games sideways..... how would i make it straight up??

open the PocketNesterPlus and go to options then display then chance it to left landscape (use left and right go down)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mlb5000

i cannot get my buttons to work. i change the display and the controller configuration but by the time i get to the game, everything is changed back to default

• 1 month later...

I might be having similar issues. I can't get any game to display properly on my Q9h. Every time I interupt the game and go into the menus to change something, when I come out the screen looks great, but the second I unpause the game it is WAY too big and half the screen is shifted.

Help please.

• 3 months later...
Guest ksarlo
I might be having similar issues. I can't get any game to display properly on my Q9h. Every time I interupt the game and go into the menus to change something, when I come out the screen looks great, but the second I unpause the game it is WAY too big and half the screen is shifted.

Help please.

^^^^yea i got the same issue but mine is like that as soon as you launch the game on my Q9H

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar issue. I load PocketNesterPlus and change the display options to 'Landscape left'. I then go to File, Open ROM, and select a game. When the game loads it is stretched out and tiled. I then go back into the display options and see that 'Landscape Left' is still selected and it is. When I exit I get a message on the screen saying 'Game is paused, tap screen to resume'

I go back into the File menu and hit option 3 - Resume - unfortunately this is the only way I can resume the game; maybe I'm hitting the wrong key? After I do this, the screen distorts again. I don't know why this is happening. Can those of you that have a moto q help? Any help would be appreciated. I can't figure out what is going wrong. I have the tgetfile, I have the required files (I think) so I don't know what else to do.