• 13 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SCH-I600
any word yet on possible release date for this emu marshell

cas61692

cas61692

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, this emulator doesn't work in Motorola Q, only work in half-screen, but I'm looking someone that work in Full Screen, Can you help me?

Sorry For the bad english,
Thnks

Only some games work. I have to have them compressed (.zip) in the root directory of my Q. I can only load a game once then i have to delete the 2 .cfg files from my gbace folder.

The screen is at a 90' angle on the right side of my screen, but the screen options dont change that.

adi82

adi82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:ipaq 514
hi
is there any new version coming up ???

please can someone upload his working roms!!!!

Hitman0769

Hitman0769

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:PC,SGHi617,PS3

now Chankast isnt the same emulator that was ported on that german website was it?
well i think anything can happen, i mean, theres a PS1 emulator for ppc and if you have a fast enough device you can run it at a good speed, i would assume dreamcast wouldnt be too different? it just takes a good porter and lots of time. also it depends which pc emulator your porting from, some are faster than others. since this one is "PocketCast" it may be different than Chankast

EDIT: damn!!! just read below it was an april fools joke. wow. ahhh.

dreamcast too different? dude its got about 10 years on the ps1 i think its too different. not even comparable really considering dreamcast has the grafix of a ps2 and ps1 has the grafix of a sega saturn... your gonna have to wait until the next business cycle or possibly next few business cycles go by to get a smartphone/pocketpc strong enough to emulate dreamcast.

Hitman0769

Hitman0769

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
to the Original Poster the esteemed Mr Masterall, is this intended to work on my blackjack2 w/windowsmobile6 ?

it wont work as-is and i believe its because my windows is not compatible with the winCE version u made GBAce for so i was just wondering if theres any plans for a WM5/6 release..

i could be wrong but anyways the thing wont even run

PS-> most stuff that works on WM5 works on WM6 at least in my case.

Edited by Hitman0769, 22 May 2008 - 01:02 AM.

Hitman0769

Hitman0769

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

hi
is there any new version coming up ???

please can someone upload his working roms!!!!

obviously u r new man, thats not legal use torrentz and find it on ur own lazy boy

Hitman0769

Hitman0769

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
update to the blackjack2 compatibility issue - it will boot up the program now but once i hit load rom and choose one it just terminates the GBAce app.

i will test this with more games and let u guys know if its due to some compatibility issue with the roms or if its due to a compatibility issue with blackjack2/windowsmobile6

if anyone had a similar problem and fixd it plz let me know cuz this is the last system i need to get working to get my heart's content :D thanks peace fellow gamegeekz

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Devices:Nokia n82 (hacked)
hitman masterall has been gone for a while. its been quite some time since we've seen an update or even heard from him. the last update he did was the finalburn .12 preview. It's a shame he doesnt get on more.

my signature is too long

batez

batez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Palm Treo 500v
i've got a question, too.... Everytime when i load a gba rom... the probramm goes in blackscreen, and then it closes by itself ? What to do ?

Edited by batez, 15 June 2008 - 07:24 PM.

No, i'm not the singature, i'm just cleaning the floor!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
yea, buy an iphone. GBA emulation is the best on that phone. This post is done for. This project is done for. It does not work for the i607.

kuriel5205

kuriel5205

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:sgh i321n
masterall, podrias hacer una version que corra en smartphone sgh i320n???
can you do a version that run on smartphone sgh i320n???
sorry 4 my english... :D

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

yea, buy an iphone. GBA emulation is the best on that phone. This post is done for. This project is done for. It does not work for the i607.

lol its not he best, ive watched a few videos on youtube, my kaiser got the same speed, but you could tell the iphone's speed was at 4 frameskip. it was no better than the kaiser's.

my signature is too long

kuriel5205

kuriel5205

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:sgh i321n
hello masterall, can you help me? gbace don`t run in SGH i321n, it`s a problem... can you release a update for smartphone sgh? please...
sorry 4 my english...

hola masterall, podrias ayudarme? gbace no corre en SGH i321n, eso es un problema... podrias liberar uno nuevo para smartphone sgh? por favor...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hey Mikeey,

Actually the GBA iphone emulator has been updated and I get about 98% of my games running 95-100% full speed plus sound on my iphone. Im pretty sure its the best GBA phone emulator out there. Trust me....The movies you see on you tube are of the first test version of the GBA emulator. Not the upgraded

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Hey Mikeey,

Actually the GBA iphone emulator has been updated and I get about 98% of my games running 95-100% full speed plus sound on my iphone. Im pretty sure its the best GBA phone emulator out there. Trust me....The movies you see on you tube are of the first test version of the GBA emulator. Not the upgraded

im sure they have taken the source code from an existing windows mobile version, but do they atleast have the source code of this updated one available? that sure would be nice to have it ported to windows mobile. can you link me to the site?

my signature is too long

duall

duall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
spongebob does not work :D emulator exits when I select Start->New Game

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

im sure they have taken the source code from an existing windows mobile version, but do they atleast have the source code of this updated one available? that sure would be nice to have it ported to windows mobile. can you link me to the site?

Hey Mike, I dont kow the source code but the creator's website is Zodttd.com. I recommend everyone check it out.

ykong

ykong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC S310
It works great i donno how but somehow it is running in landscape mode....(which most of u deny not working)
though the framerate isnt that good....but playable when sound turned off...
tested "DragonballZ advance adventure" on HTC S310, Windows mobile 6.1 , 200 mhz , .

malle

malle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htcs710

tgetfile.dll is needed.

where do i get this file?

maxzza

maxzza

• Members
  • Pip