* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

rxg

rxg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
It works on my HTC touch but a bit slow...
BTW, I get the terrible sound. :rolleyes:
Of course, it still lacks landscape.
Hope the new release is coming soon. :)

tecmotimes

tecmotimes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:MotoQ

I would also be eternally grateful for a smartphone version. I would even offer you my 2nd born child(The first one is under contract to someone else)

I can play Final Fantasy I with my nes emu, but i would strongly perfer to play the GBA version. :rolleyes:

Last post in this thread was from 1.5 years ago... did landscape ever come to fruition?

Ereleon

Ereleon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with WM6.1. When i click load rom it just goes to a screen with a name text box, file type and below there is just empty white space. there r no folders or anything to select from. I did find tgetfile.dll in the pack with gbace and copied it into my windows folder but not difference. Can anyone give detailed instructions of wat to do?

kwams

kwams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:blackjack 2
i have a blackjack2 ok I opened the winzip file puit it on my desktop then put it on my storage card when i enter my bj and click it it starts but when i load games it never starts i play rpgs like golden sun please help me out

kwams

kwams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:blackjack 2
i have a blackjack2 ok I opened the winzip file puit it on my desktop then put it on my storage card when i enter my bj and click it it starts but when i load games it never starts i play rpgs like golden sun please help me out

Lamonde

Lamonde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with WM6.1. When i click load rom it just goes to a screen with a name text box, file type and below there is just empty white space. there r no folders or anything to select from. I did find tgetfile.dll in the pack with gbace and copied it into my windows folder but not difference. Can anyone give detailed instructions of wat to do?

1. Try to put it (tgetfile.dll) to your gbaemulator's folder. 
2. In my MotoQ i just clicked "right 'dot' key" ('menu' key) and selected from the menu "GoUP", until i found my game.

keykt

keykt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i tried gbace on my htc s620 but when i load a rom it went to black screen and back to file explorer. anyone help me!!!!!

sorry for my bad english

88Saleen351

88Saleen351

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Pro 2 - Motorola Q9M
Masterall isn't updating any of his emulators as of late. I believe the only one he was working on recently was a version of Finalburn for WM. If you people notice, he has not replied to any of his emu threads in over 2 years. I am not ragging on MA, I am just saying that the problems people were experiencing a couple years ago are the same ones of today. There hasnt been an update in ages. v0.1 is a second beta release and dev stopped there. If anyone has been in contact with masterall, fill us in as to what hes been up to. Curious if he ever wishes to resume work on him emulator development. His work is very good.

havocblazed

havocblazed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ipaq h3900
i got it working to a point (alot of badword around with tgetfile) but when it loads a file now nothing really happend cept a white line on the left hand side of the screen. tried deleteing the files it create etc but to no avial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users