NEW VOX theme: ZeN (UPDATED)

Guest DAK ATTACK

Guest DAK ATTACK

Hi all,

I know I should put this in the download section but I thought it might get lost.

This theme has three colour layouts, all day and missed call screens plus a tiny smart monitor to see battery, storage and ram space.

Based on the Microsoft default theme with a twist.

Cheers

Dak

sshot005.jpg

sshot004.jpg

sshot003.jpg

sshot002.jpg

sshot001.jpg

sshot000.jpg

Zen.zip

Edited by DAK ATTACK

Guest DAK ATTACK

I don't own Facade I'm affraid and even though its cheap I don't think I can afford it after buying two lots of gutair hero II on the xbox just so my GF can play bass on co-op (lot of dosh just for a game).

Thanks for the comments, quite happy with this one for a couple of days :rolleyes: but I'm sure I'll throw some more together later

Guest propedderkustoms

What do the different meters in the little gauge mean? I see battery is the first...are the second something to do with memory? Thanks.

Guest DAK ATTACK

Meters in order:

% of Battery remaining, % of free memory remaining (system) and % of free main storage remaining.

Guest romric

Nice work from Italy.

Il could be great if you are able to add Fizz weather (or Travel) to the skin. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Bye

Ric

Guest DAK ATTACK

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I did try some other layouts including other third party plugins but for me it was too busy on the eyes :rolleyes:

Guest wmuser
Thanks for the feedback guys!

I did try some other layouts including other third party plugins but for me it was too busy on the eyes :rolleyes:

Very nice themes - especially the 'keep it simple and uncluttered' approach and not requiring to have commercial plugins as a mandatory. However I am having a problem - an all day reminder has correctly been dispayed but I can't clear it and get back to the home screen. The start and contacts buttons are active and I have to switch back to the default theme to carry on.

Regards

Guest Midnightkiss

I have a question for ya. On the red theme the time is alligned the right side and then on the rotated its also along the right side. On the themes I've been making, the time is set to a certain spot so on normal its alligned to the right side and then rotated its in the middle of the screen.

Guest DAK ATTACK
Very nice themes - especially the 'keep it simple and uncluttered' approach and not requiring to have commercial plugins as a mandatory. However I am having a problem - an all day reminder has correctly been dispayed but I can't clear it and get back to the home screen. The start and contacts buttons are active and I have to switch back to the default theme to carry on.

Regards

To hide the miss call screen or all day appointment reminder simply press the down key to return to the main home screen :rolleyes:

Guest DAK ATTACK
I have a question for ya. On the red theme the time is alligned the right side and then on the rotated its also along the right side. On the themes I've been making, the time is set to a certain spot so on normal its alligned to the right side and then rotated its in the middle of the screen.

If the clock is set to a certain spot it should stick to that posistion when in landscape, my skin uses the default clock plugin so windows adjusts the layout the way the plugin instructs.

This is the hard thing on making a theme for such a device, you need to keep thinking about what you can get away with when it goes into landscape such as using images as icons that are simply a part of the background image.

Guest Mark Ludgate

Great Screens thanks very much.

One question when I Lock the Keypad should it load up the Calender screen.

Mark

Guest DAK ATTACK
Great Screens thanks very much.

One question when I Lock the Keypad should it load up the Calender screen.

Mark

The all day reminder screen will apear everything when you switch back to the home screen or unlock the device, of course you need an all day appoinment to actually see the screen.

Guest DAK ATTACK

Another update, again optional (sorry guys)

This one will change the all day reminder screen to look more err....nice on the eyes.

It simply adds the text of the actual appointment to the 'note pad' image.

You can simply use the zip file and copy the day*.bmp's to your device (agree to replace) or delete the old theme and use this one.

I promise no more changes :rolleyes:

dayb.jpg

ZeN_Vista_.zip

Guest Egmel
You can simply use the zip file and copy the day*.bmp's to your device (agree to replace) or delete the old theme and use this one.

Just a point to anyone downloading this theme - you need the 2nd version before you update to this one as this doesn't contain the .cab file for the monitoring plugin, had me confused for a while but I got there in the end! :rolleyes:

Cheers for a groovy uncluttered theme :P

Guest uczmeg
Another update, again optional (sorry guys)

This one will change the all day reminder screen to look more err....nice on the eyes.

It simply adds the text of the actual appointment to the 'note pad' image.

I promise no more changes :rolleyes:

dayb.jpg

Great themes. Thanks.

However the all day reminder screen isn't working too well for me. The text appears at the very bottom of the note and overwrites the people. It is also in white, so very hard to read!

Can you do something to make it a bit more legible please?