I have a device I picked up on line that is a wireless bluetooth car kit - that transmits to my car stereo via FM signal but recieves bluetooth from my t-mobile Dash (HTC S620). The problem is as follows,
- After successful pairing -
- I connect the Dash to the carkit in "wireless music" (A2DP) mode to stream my MP3 audio in stereo.
- I receive a call - and the dash automatically switched to "headset" mode (non-A2DP mono) to answer and take the call.
- The call has now ended and the phone hangs up.
- What happens next is that the mp3 music resumes but the sound comes out of the Dash because it does not automatically automatically switch back to "wireless music" (A2DP stereo) mode.
Is there a way to allow this to work via registry hack? This isn't really profile switching - but bluetooth mode switching. Why does it switch automatically one way but not the other?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.