http://forum.xda-dev...525#post1668525

I HAVE A S621 AND NO MORE RESET LOOP!!!

PTS

PTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Mike,

I had a similar problem on my S710 and couldn’t locate the file omap850_sdhc_mux.dll in windows directory for the renaming solution.

But then I found another solution from one MS forum. Change the ‘Home Screen’ layout to Windows Simple, colour scheme & background image to default. Then it boots OK, consistently. (If the SD recognized and being mounted as ‘Storage Card2’ then rename the folder ‘Storage Card’ to something else and re-boot).

In that discussion thread there was some mention of the Home Screen loading process being initiated prior to the SDHC card driver being loaded. In such case, if there are any references to the Storage Card locations during the Home Screen flash process (actually, I had installed few apps on the SD that displays contents on the Home Screen), then it gets into such boot loops.

pts

benitezwalter

benitezwalter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:T Mobile Wing
Hi everyone,

I got here because my T Mob wing started with this loop, after I installed the HTC audio manger in th 4 GB SD, solved after popped out the SD, renamed the .dll many mentioned here and soft reset.

Not sure I'll try to re install HTC Audio Manager again :D

I got scared after this "adventure" <_<

tadmaz

tadmaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Dash
I've figured it out everyone!

Go to: http://www.pocketmax.net/redial.html
Install "PMCLEAN" (the filename is pmCleanSP.arm.cab)

Run PMCLEAN, do a "clean all"

I had 950 notifications, now I have 20. My Dash is now infinitely faster and isn't slow as hell, and I can boot it up with the micro SD card inserted!!!

Edited by tadmaz, 30 December 2008 - 03:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users