MDA Compact III

Guest DamoDamo15

Guest DamoDamo15

I have just got the T Mobile Compact III with Co-Pilot with works very well. However, the 256 Mb card that comes with Co-pilot leaves no room for other downloads etc. Therefore I have bought a 2Gb microSD card and transferred all the data to that card and it still works fine. The problem I have is how do I transfer videos/songs etc from my PC to the PDA? It just keeps saying that there is insufficient memory. I think it is downloading to the phone memory instead of the storage card memory. How can I open up the storage card to receive?

Many Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Guest chucky.egg

The easiest and by far the quickest way to transfer large files is to put the card into a card reader (you'll need a microSD to SD adapter too, but you probably got that with your new card).

Using a card reader you just drag and drop files onto the card, put it in your phone and you're done

Guest DamoDamo15
The easiest and by far the quickest way to transfer large files is to put the card into a card reader (you'll need a microSD to SD adapter too, but you probably got that with your new card).

Using a card reader you just drag and drop files onto the card, put it in your phone and you're done

Guest DamoDamo15

Thanks for that 'Chucky'. I have been able to transfer mp3 songs on this way now but as for music videos, it seems that they are in the wrong format!! I popped into a T Mobile store to be told I now have to find some software that supports different formats of video and download that to the phone. The search goes on!! Ho hum.

Guest libs45
Thanks for that 'Chucky'. I have been able to transfer mp3 songs on this way now but as for music videos, it seems that they are in the wrong format!! I popped into a T Mobile store to be told I now have to find some software that supports different formats of video and download that to the phone. The search goes on!! Ho hum.

Dude, what format are the vids in?? if they are MPG files, try downloading 'pocket TV' (its free to download from pockettv.com) - works a treat!