SPV M3100

Guest sleepoverprince

Guest sleepoverprince

Hey everyone, i'm a complete newbee to this site so apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place!..

Basically i need to find out how i can set my phone (orange spv m3100) up so that when i recieve files via bluetooth they are saved automatically to my storage card rather than my phone memory..

if that's even possible!

• 4 months later...
Guest digidales
Hey everyone, i'm a complete newbee to this site so apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place!..

Basically i need to find out how i can set my phone (orange spv m3100) up so that when i recieve files via bluetooth they are saved automatically to my storage card rather than my phone memory..

if that's even possible!

Thanks ;)

I need to know this too, amongst 101 other things I can't get this phone to do! Can anyone help??

thx

I need to know this too, amongst 101 other things I can't get this phone to do! Can anyone help??

thx

i've had my m3100 for a while so prob got a cheek usin the beginners forum. my prob isnt receivin file but sendin them. recently my daughter was born n i'm constantly bein asked to bluetooth photos to family members phones. do i need something like smurf or is it more obvious?

Cheers

• 1 month later...