i've tried Zamzar but it doesn't work for the thread I want.
Jump to content
2 other things you could do is either set your default media player as windows media player, in the windows media player settings. from there your ringtones and songs will open in windows media player and you can just go to file save as in it.
I'm a newbie too.
Don't know why you can't do right-click Save target as. Kindly try these tricks:
1. If you are using FF, open the WAV link in new tab. Mouse over the link then right-click mouse. Shown below is Disco Stu's 'goat.wav' from post # 3 of that forum thread.
2. QuickTime plays the file in another tab. You'll get to see the player interface...
3. While focused on the tab, hit FF's Tools > Page Info
4. Click Media tab, highlight the address then 'Save As...' (notice the 7.68 kb file? )
5. By default, it will be saved as 'index.php'. Just change it to 'goat.wav' then Save.
I hope it works with you. Welcome to MoDaCo forum.
so if u didnt like me u could click increase 5 or 6 times lol.
They are the increase/decrease buttons for moderators use.
Edited by conan_troutman, 17 July 2007 - 06:34 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users