Sim free SPV X ???

Guest Vector

Guest Vector

Does anybody know where i will be able to get a sim free SPVX when they eventually come out, because i'm going to sell my SPV with no Sim and get an SPV X :lol:

Guest VaughanWoodall

Hi,

it's best to wait for them to start showing up on ebay because I had a hard enough time trying to find the SPV sim free...you could try this company

www.commtrades.co.uk

they were quite good when I was (stupidly) thinking over the Nokia 3650 (bought it and sent it back after 2 days)

The SPVx isn't supposed to be the amazing toy it's being hyped up to be...from reports I heard, it is more of a commercial 7210 type phone...we shall see...I would keep your SPV until your contract runs out and see what O have in store for us...the SPVx is bound to be massively overpriced because of the interest.

Good Luck

Guest ajb3000

The SPVx is an SPV with better screen and bigger buttons, thats it!! Also I think Paul said something about having a contact who will import them and he will sell them.

Guest VaughanWoodall

dodgy dealings there...wouldn't touch an import myself...firstly you can't get acc. damage insurance for them becasue there would be no UK equivalent and if you ever broke it...where would you go back to???

the only thing I would really improve is the delays after the key presses

apart from that...I have been very impressed with the phone

Guest midnight

what delays after keypresses? :lol:

you have turned the multipress timeout to 1/2 a second havent you :wink: (sorry, off topic again)