What is the default password to reset the samsung blackjack

Guest mattlew62

Guest mattlew62

I downloaded some programs and skins on my phone and now it is running slow, I'm thinking this will help it. Will it reset it back to exactly how it was when I got it out of the box, all my programs, music contact, etc. will be deleted??? I have everything backed up on my computer, I found in the menu under secureity were it says reset but it says enter password i tried 1234 and it didnt work, what is the default password for this???? I have used 20.6 out of 49.1 MB, the only part its going slow on is opening up programs.

Guest murrayalex
I downloaded some programs and skins on my phone and now it is running slow, I'm thinking this will help it. Will it reset it back to exactly how it was when I got it out of the box, all my programs, music contact, etc. will be deleted??? I have everything backed up on my computer, I found in the menu under secureity were it says reset but it says enter password i tried 1234 and it didnt work, what is the default password for this???? I have used 20.6 out of 49.1 MB, the only part its going slow on is opening up programs.

I think it is 0000 ....on the i600 version anyway it is

• 2 years later...