• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

britgamer

britgamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Nokia E60
Hi I'm looking to get a HTC touch and would like to use it as an mp3 player as I'm fed up with the amount of stuff I always seem to carry round, but I have some questions about it...

1) Does it output in stereo via headphones?

2) Is the sound quality good when connecting standard 3.5mm headphones via a extUSB to 3.5mm adaptor?

Thanks

Redhood

Redhood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Hi I'm looking to get a HTC touch and would like to use it as an mp3 player as I'm fed up with the amount of stuff I always seem to carry round, but I have some questions about it...

1) Does it output in stereo via headphones?

2) Is the sound quality good when connecting standard 3.5mm headphones via a extUSB to 3.5mm adaptor?

Thanks

Really good sound quality, just a shame this phone eats the battery, even with the sreen turned off I can only get 6hours+ playback.

britgamer

britgamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Is that using 3.5mm headphones? I have some Sennheiser PX100, even though they aren't the best headphones in the world I coudn't go back to the terrible ones that come free.

The battery life isn't too much of a problem, I'm used to charging my phone contsantly whenever I use it for anything but texting/calling people

Redhood

Redhood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Is that using 3.5mm headphones? I have some Sennheiser PX100, even though they aren't the best headphones in the world I coudn't go back to the terrible ones that come free.

The battery life isn't too much of a problem, I'm used to charging my phone contsantly whenever I use it for anything but texting/calling people

I use senn's and they sound absolutely perfect to me on the Touch.

britgamer

britgamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Cheers thats great news

psionara

psionara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch

Cheers thats great news

The standard HTC headphones that come with it work very well for me

seal

seal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:imate Jasjam
I have tried so many headphones from wired to wireless and I have finaly settled on the Plantronics P590, really like them as there clear sound and when you want them off you can just drop them to around your neck, I didn't like the wired ones that seemed to always be in the way or being tangled.

http://www.plantroni...33/prod29780013

B@man

B@man

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Women, Footy, Rugby, Women
  • Devices:Touch HD
Blimey, they could've found a more attractive girl to model 'em! :)

....Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

III'm foor'eva blo-'ing bubbles, pre-ti bubbles in the yair, they-fly-so- high-, they-reach-the sky........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users