VOX WMP Homescreen

Guest paholman

Guest paholman

Hi,

I've been meddling with homescreens and customizing them for my own personal use for a couple of years now, but this is the first homescreen I have made available on Modaco. to share with others.

It is a modified Windows Default homescreen that has been customised around the Windows Media Player plugin

I hope you like it.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=21947

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=21946

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=21948

Download from Downloads section here if you like it

or here: VOX_WMP.zip

You will need the following plugins:-

- SmartMonitor - Download from http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...hl=SmartMonitor

- VOX WMP Media Plugin - Download from http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=827175

- FizzWeather - Download/Purchase from http://www.fizzsoftware.com/products/weather/weather.html

- Efficasoft GPRS Monitor (Special version v3.51w) - Download/Purchase from http://www.efficasoft.com/gprsmonitor_w.html

Installation instructions:

- Unzip WMP_VOX.zip to your PC into a temp folder

- Copy the entire VOX_WMP folder to \Application Data\Home on your device via ActiveSync

- Copy VOX_WMP.home.xml to \Application Data\Home on your device via ActiveSync

- Copy \Application Data\Home\VOX_WMP\mpt_skin_l.xml to your \Windows folder via ActiveSync

(this resolves an alignment problem with the "play icon" in landscape mode)

- Goto Settings > Homescreen > Select WMP VOX > Keep other "Defaults".

NOTE: It is designed for HTC VOX only (SPV E650, HTC 710) so I do not know if it will work with other WM6 devices.

I'm afraid I won't be held responsible for any issues caused by installing this on other devices.

:)

VOX_WMP1.bmp

WOX_WMP2.bmp

VOX_WMP3.bmp

Edited by paholman

Guest paholman
:)

I don't know why the links don't work for you. I've added the attachment in the original post above now.

Try that.

The plugins are not part of this homescreen zip file, but are a seperate installations (see Install Instructions) , and I only know the WMP works for HTC VOX/SPV E650 devices, perhaps not others.

Thanks

Edited by paholman

• 1 month later...
Guest ismaizaz

helo ...great homescreen man...can you please help me how to insert facade at gprs place.because you know this thing work great at HTC Tornado.And we all tornado user always have mouse problem.in this case facade is much 2 better to put at GPRS place.Thank man ...this skin is great

Guest ismaizaz

oops ..sory to tell you ..i also modified fizz weather to fizz treveller...i just copy the code from Modaco VistaIsh 11.than put at the line you add at fizzweather.

<!-- Fizz Traveller -->

Guest paholman
helo ...great homescreen man...can you please help me how to insert facade at gprs place.because you know this thing work great at HTC Tornado.And we all tornado user always have mouse problem.in this case facade is much 2 better to put at GPRS place.Thank man ...this skin is great

I haven't had the chance to do anything creative with Facade as yet, so I can't help you here I'm afraid.

I'm pleased you like the homescreen

Guest ismaizaz
I haven't had the chance to do anything creative with Facade as yet, so I can't help you here I'm afraid.

ok man...if you have anything update about facade let me know ok.i will be here for you my friend.

p/s : if you need software you can ask me too.We Asian People...hahha.. you know what i mean.

Guest ismaizaz

oh yes my man ..i forgot ..this is look like when i modified your screen...i think Aug 19 2007...the g is too short how can i fix this?Thank Man.

mod1VOX.bmp

oh yes my man ..i forgot ..this is look like when i modified your screen...i think Aug 19 2007...the g is too short how can i fix this?Thank Man.

Hi Ismaizaz, you want to increase the height of the Weather plugin by about 4 and decrease the height of the Skype by 4. this will work provided you haven't exceeded the total height of the plugins for the homescreen. :)