Tempted to get a e650 but have a few questions...

Guest Sheldon

Guest Sheldon

Having owned a C550 in the past, and greatly enjoyed it for the most part apart from the fact the battery was terrible, dead pixel and it died after 6 months, I am tempted to get back to Smartphones after owning a Sony Ericsson W810i. Now from several people on this forum, it has been reported that the battery can be a bit crap, which after the C550 is a bit of a concern.

I normally use my current phone for about 10 mins of calling, a few texts, and 2-3 hours of music a day, and it lasts normally around 3 days. How will the E650 handle this sort of use? With the added benefit of WiFi, I will be using that instead of a laptop to generally browse the web if I don't require any computing power, so this should be taken into the equation. I hardly ever use BlueTooth, and when I do I immediately turn it off to save power, GPRS is never used either. So will a E650 last a good couple of days before needing a recharge?

The only other concerns are such as software bugs, for Microsoft products will always have them, and the 'loose' keyboard some people have reported. Despite this, the actual use of my C550 was pretty awesome. Loved the way it worked and the fact it was a bit more complex then most other phones, which led to lots of playing around to see what it could do. Any good points to why I should get one are also welcome.