O2 XDA Graphite

Guest SoNNiiX

Guest SoNNiiX

Hi,

I have an O2 XDA Graphite (4 weeks old) and some how today the screen got broken while in my pocket at my office job (sturdy!).

Anywway my point of this thread is..

Can someone post a mini guide on how to factory reset the phone from the today screen?

The phone needs to be sent away for the insurance claim but there are items on there I dont want other people having access to so this seems to be my best theory.

I can make calls with it still, lock it unlock it switch it on & off etc.

Shame.. I got a text 10mins ago and I will never know what it said or who it was from <_<

Your help is mucho appreciated!!

Cheers,

Matt

Guest SoNNiiX

Thanks for the nfo!

I couldnt get the Power Tools working though, even with the 2 files in my windows directory..

Have you had it working with your Graphite?

Guest Mysterious Stranger
Thanks for the nfo!

I couldnt get the Power Tools working though, even with the 2 files in my windows directory..

Have you had it working with your Graphite?

Have you tried

"Hold "UP" direction on the joystick when powering on

"Restore to Default" screen appears with left softkey "Yes" or right softkey "No" "

To check if it has reset, just re-connect to a computer and browse the my documents folder etc.

From my VDA manual the process is Start->More->Tools->Default settings / 1234 / OK

It's not in front of me at the mo' but maybe a Graphite owner can talk you through the keypress sequence blind.

Are you paying for the repair? If so might be worth reading this:

http://www.modaco.com/Graphite-Spare-Parts-t254791.html

M.S