MoDaCo Fantasy Football

Guest Disco Stu

Guest Disco Stu

Edit by Paul:

New league for 2009/2010 - click here for details! :)

P

As a Leeds United fan, I'm certainly aware that it's always best to sort these things out well in advance of the start of the season. So, without further ado, may I announce the MoDaCo Fantasy Premiership League courtesy of Yahoo ! for 2007/08

Group ID# 139

Group Name MoDaCo

Group Password smartphone

:P

BTW, if anyone has any objections to Yahoo ! and wishes to suggest an alternative then please post away. The official Football League version is another easy-to-use game. We can vote on it if necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Disco Stu

The best thing about the Yahoo game is that it is far easier to catch up the leaders than on the official Football League game.

Last season people thought I was going to run away with it but I only won by the skin of my teeth.

Compared to the actual Premiership its actually quite exciting !

What happened to the MoDaCo Arsenal massive ? :) :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Disco Stu

As I said earlier, the Yahoo game is far better than the official Premier League one for playing catch-up.

I reckon you've still got a few weeks to get a team entered and be competitive, particularly since we're only 2 rounds in and we've all had a stinker.

Why, Ash is even going backwards ! :)

Guest ricardo the fish
As I said earlier, the Yahoo game is far better than the official Premier League one for playing catch-up.

I reckon you've still got a few weeks to get a team entered and be competitive, particularly since we're only 2 rounds in and we've all had a stinker.

Why, Ash is even going backwards ! :P

I do hope your right Stu. I reckon I made some of the stupidest picks to start the season off with - especially for keeper, starting off with Boltons Jasskalinen then switching to Lehman :)

Guest goochy1

Sorry about the delay guys

haven't been on much lately but i really enjoyed last years so i've just made my team and joined the league.

Great to be back with you

Goochy1

Guest Disco Stu

Henry's gone....you can't rely on a big point-scorer like Rooney, Ronaldo, Lampard, Terry, Gerrard at the moment....who would have guessed Anton Sibierski would be the man to have in your team....anyone picked Man City players ?....

Very interesting season so far ;)

Guest goochy1
I got Richards too, he's had an outstanding start to the season.

Now lets see how he does in an England shirt

I think the goal he scored will do don't you

Goochy1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jon.m.knight

Gentlemen.. it’s nearly that time of the year again when you disown your misses for several months.. which will inevitably end up with you having to sleep on the sofa.. yes… that's right.. it's nearly start of the English Football Season!!

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League Code: 34193-14260

See you there!

edit: for those users that joined using a different code, and are wondering why the league has been deleted, see 2 posts down..

Edited by jon.m.knight