2 replies to this topic

yee_har

yee_har

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Orange S.F., Nexus 5
Hi.

The V1415 (S710 / VOX) is my first expereince of Smartphones; WM6; TomTom....

I've just bought TomTom Mobile 5 Benelux and transferred the maps to a new formatted 2gb Sandisk micro-sd card. I followed the instructions and loaded the card then switched on the phone. It went through it's "are you sure?" steps (which I OK'd) and I started TomTom from the Start menu. This is the result - V1415 and TT
The only reaction I can get is if I move the navigation pad or "back" arrow which provokes scrolling of the "noise".

Am I missing something fundamental e.g. does the phone need to be "Application uinlocked"?

Other info.:

I've a non-TT BT GPS (I know I have to install v5.0 and then update to v5.2 to recognise this - hopefully sometime soon!)
I've fully reformatted the micro-sd card in separate card readers and copied over the files afresh - but same "noise"

Many thanks,

Edited by yee_har, 27 July 2007 - 12:23 AM.

pete1312

pete1312

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:SPV E200 and C550
Hi. That background "noise" looks to me as if you need the latest v5 software, which is available free from TT website.

Windows XP Home. SPV E200 (Spain), SPV C550 (UK), Fonix Voice Dial, TomTom Mobile + Traffic, Jabra BT250, SanDisk 512 SD Card.

Calais97

Calais97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I had the same problem. Tomtom version 5.2 fixes this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users