• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Gavin Armstrong

Gavin Armstrong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M600
HiI'm now in the last 3 months of my 18 mth contract with Orange.I have been looking at the Orange website and it says during this last three months I can have offers open to new customers such as the animal taffifs and so on, what's this mean? can I upgrade now or is it best to wait until the end of my contract.I spend 35-40 £ a month have an SPV M600 and would like to upgrade to a 3100.I just would like some advice on what options I have.Thank a lot in advance.Cheers Gav

crazyc

crazyc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:O2 XDA Serra, SPV M3100

HiI'm now in the last 3 months of my 18 mth contract with Orange.I have been looking at the Orange website and it says during this last three months I can have offers open to new customers such as the animal taffifs and so on, what's this mean? can I upgrade now or is it best to wait until the end of my contract.I spend 35-40 £ a month have an SPV M600 and would like to upgrade to a 3100.I just would like some advice on what options I have.Thank a lot in advance.Cheers Gav

Honestly, hold off till the end of your contract (Stronger bargaining position - or at least the time when you can give 30 days notice) and see if the Kaiser is being released on orange. Have not heard yet, but T Mobile are releasing it apparently in Q3.

----------------------------------
HTC One X due to arrive
Smartphone History:
Vodafone HTC Desire Z
Vodafone UK Touch Pro 2
O2 XDA Serra
O2 XDA Stellar
Orange M3100

kame1986

kame1986

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire HD
  • Twitter:@kame1986

Best bet mate is going into ur local Orange retial shop and they can tell you where you stand for upgrading. You may eligible for the same stuff as a new customer ;) i know i work for Orange in a retail shop :wub:

I am super. You are super. We might as well call our selves invincible !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users