Cracked Screen

Guest Masonary

Guest Masonary

Hey all

I managed to crack the screen on my mda compact 3 which has rendered it pretty much useless. I cant see anything on the screen at all, its just whited out with 3 nice big lines running through it.

Anyone know of hte best/cheapest way to get it fixed. I rang t-mobile who gave me htc's number, but they are all at lunch till 1:30 so I figured you guys might come up with a nice cheap solution in the meantime.

Thanks

Mason

• 1 month later...
Hey all

I managed to crack the screen on my mda compact 3 which has rendered it pretty much useless. I cant see anything on the screen at all, its just whited out with 3 nice big lines running through it.

Anyone know of hte best/cheapest way to get it fixed. I rang t-mobile who gave me htc's number, but they are all at lunch till 1:30 so I figured you guys might come up with a nice cheap solution in the meantime.

Thanks

Mason

Hi.

Is it insured at all - I recently did something similar with my Orbit. It's covered on my Contents insurace, so it's been off with them.

Apparently it was "beyond economical repair" so they've sent me a new one.

May be something worth trying.

Guest Kermit The Frog

Did you manage to get your phone repaired? As I've got the same problem, but my contents insurance doesn't cover mobile phones.

Any ideas of how to take one apart, as they are different from the HTC P3300.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...