Like any device though, without exception, the first thing I do when I hard reset is to make a bunch of tweaks / changes to make it just how I like it. I've now got into the habit of CABbing these up, so I thought i'd share my P4550 CAB with you all
A disclaimer... these are the settings I like, the tweaks I like, and the things that work best for me. They might not be right for you, but hey, there's some cool stuff in there.
Here's what the CAB does...
- BlueTooth DUN profile restored
- HTC Home plugin Music tab enabled
- Battery backlight level increased
- Battery power timeout set to 1 minute
- ClearType enabled
- 'Display clock in all programs' enabled
- 'GPRS , 3G' connection renamed to 'GPRS, 3G'
- Menu animations enabled
- New email message sound assigned
- Picture review time in Camera application set to 'No Limit'
- Security level changed
- Today screen timeout disabled
- Windows animations enabled
- 'GPS Photo' (geotagging of photo in EXIF data) enabled
- File system cache tuned (performance tweaking)
- Font cache size increased (performance tweaking)
- IP multicasting fine tuned (performance tweaking)
- TCP windows size increased (performance tweaking)
Paul_s_P4550_Tweak_Pack.0.2.CAB 2.14KB 2958 downloads