Why do we men always put up with this s***?

Guest Driekus

Guest Driekus

Oh man, how could this have happened?!? I'm sure you've all been there...

You and your MDA Compact, you've been a happy couple for years now. Sure things aren't as exciting as when you first got together and sure you call her "the old ball and chain" every now and then, but you mean that lovingly you know? And you love her, you really do. You know her, she knows you. She's reliable. You're in a stable relationship. You feel safe. Happy.

But what is that faint, yearning feeling deep inside your stomach?

Then - you knew it was coming - it happens. This young, foxy thing called HTC Touch comes along. Instantly you know this means trouble. You try to fight it but you know it's no use. You have to have her. And you know she longs for your Touch. That faint feeling burns up in roaring flames of desire!

You secretly order her over the internet (desktop of course!), but when she comes to your door, you can't hide it any longer. Things get ugly. Your Compact knows she's being disposed of. She cries, you cry. She messes up her bluetooth settings, you react impulsively by giving her a hard reset. And oh man do you feel blue for a moment... But just a for one moment, because then you pick up your brand new Touch and all the pain goes away. Oh sweet lord, you rise to new levels of passion you never even would have dreamed of! The start of a whole new relationship. You just can't keep your hands off each other. You stroke her in every way you can...

Now, it's three days later, and the bubble has burst... Yep, 3 days, countless soft resets, memory leaks, malfunctioning activesync and cab-installation leaves you with no other option than doing your first hard reset. How could this have happened?!? What came into you? And most important: why do you put up with all this s***??

I know...

It's because she is so incredibly beautiful

Guest jim.mason
Oh man, how could this have happened?!? I'm sure you've all been there...

You and your MDA Compact, you've been a happy couple for years now. Sure things aren't as exciting as when you first got together and sure you call her "the old ball and chain" every now and then, but you mean that lovingly you know? And you love her, you really do. You know her, she knows you. She's reliable. You're in a stable relationship. You feel safe. Happy.

But what is that faint, yearning feeling deep inside your stomach?

Then - you knew it was coming - it happens. This young, foxy thing called HTC Touch comes along. Instantly you know this means trouble. You try to fight it but you know it's no use. You have to have her. And you know she longs for your Touch. That faint feeling burns up in roaring flames of desire!

You secretly order her over the internet (desktop of course!), but when she comes to your door, you can't hide it any longer. Things get ugly. Your Compact knows she's being disposed of. She cries, you cry. She messes up her bluetooth settings, you react impulsively by giving her a hard reset. And oh man do you feel blue for a moment... But just a for one moment, because then you pick up your brand new Touch and all the pain goes away. Oh sweet lord, you rise to new levels of passion you never even would have dreamed of! The start of a whole new relationship. You just can't keep your hands off each other. You stroke her in every way you can...

Now, it's three days later, and the bubble has burst... Yep, 3 days, countless soft resets, memory leaks, malfunctioning activesync and cab-installation leaves you with no other option than doing your first hard reset. How could this have happened?!? What came into you? And most important: why do you put up with all this s***??

I know...

It's because she is so incredibly beautiful

You're so funny :) :P Looking back at other releases it does seem that there are lots of issues/niggles in the short term - lets hope you can both recover from this and carry on your relationship for many months to come (or until your contract is up!!)

Guest Driekus

Thanks, and I hope you're right. For now I'm about to give her a hard reset, see if that'll straighten her out...

Edited by Driekus

Guest Driekus
How do I hard reset the missus back to when we first met? :)

;)

P

Don't know, I've always managed with a soft reset... :P

Edited by Driekus