• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jon Hill

Jon Hill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone v1605
I have just received a Vodafone v1605 as a work phone and am trying to do a couple of things that I can't fathom why they are not working. Data services are active as I can surf but also send\receive my work e-mail.

1. MMS - When I try and send an MMS it comes up saying that I may have to close my current active connection to send and receive MMS mesages, I click yes it looks like it's going but never does it just sits in the Outbox Also when receving an MMS message I open the message and it shows a URL to presumably the MMS but when I click on the URL it goes nowhere.

2. I've changed the wallpaper and ufortunately the background is quite pale, is there a way of changing the text colour to something darker than white?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Edited by Jon Hill, 13 August 2007 - 07:33 AM.

Disco Stu

Disco Stu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Interests:techno, Leeds United
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual / SPV E650
Have you contacted your network customer service to enable data on your account ?
Uh..what was the other thing ? :)

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,227 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Sounds like MMS is not enabled on your account.

re: the background, change to a different theme before applying the wallpaper that uses black text instead of white!

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users