I want one - no - NEED one now...

Guest WILBUR

Guest WILBUR

Goddamnit.... I've feel like i've been waiting for this device for ever.... ever since I read Paul's Kaiser review and finally saw that there was finally a device better than my Vario II - I think i need some patience, but i have none..

I've just phoned up the business sales guys at T-Mobile and they still only have the device as "coming soon"... aarrrgggghhh

Guest Kazmire
Goddamnit.... I've feel like i've been waiting for this device for ever.... ever since I read Paul's Kaiser review and finally saw that there was finally a device better than my Vario II - I think i need some patience, but i have none..

I've just phoned up the business sales guys at T-Mobile and they still only have the device as "coming soon"... aarrrgggghhh

I was about to order a vario II until I stumbled upon Paul's review, and now I'm desperate for the Vario III!

The people in my local t-mobile shop said last week "Last I heard, there were problems with them" but when I quoted the supposed release date of 8th September, their response was "yeah, that sounds about right, pop in towards the end of August, and we'll hopfully have more info".

Argh! :)

Still, when it's in my hand, I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait! :P