4 replies to this topic

FORCEFOXFIVE

FORCEFOXFIVE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:SPV E100, E200, C550 x3, M700
Ive been searching for phonepad style keyboard for quite some time and found this little gem over the weekend. portrait and landscape modes available. different skins to download. You can also create your own skins!!!You can try before you buy as well :)

Me? The 13th Duke of Wymbourne? Here? In a sixth form girl's dormitory? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation?....What were they thinking of?
------------------------
M700
ROM: 1.23.61.5 (01-25-07)

SKTools v3.1.5.0
Sprite Mobile Swipe v1.0
TomTom Navigator6 v.660.1219 UK & IE and major roads of WEurope

bigfatbob

bigfatbob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Ive been searching for phonepad style keyboard for quite some time and found this little gem over the weekend. portrait and landscape modes available. different skins to download. You can also create your own skins!!!You can try before you buy as well :)

Where's the link? :P

FORCEFOXFIVE

FORCEFOXFIVE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Where's the link? :)

http://www.spbsoftwa...roducts/fsk/?en There we go...:P

Me? The 13th Duke of Wymbourne? Here? In a sixth form girl's dormitory? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation?....What were they thinking of?
------------------------
M700

SKTools v3.1.5.0
Sprite Mobile Swipe v1.0

FORCEFOXFIVE

FORCEFOXFIVE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Where's the link? :)

http://www.spbsoftwa...roducts/fsk/?en There we go...:P

------------------------
M700

SKTools v3.1.5.0
Sprite Mobile Swipe v1.0

SeaPea

SeaPea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC P3600i

Ive been searching for phonepad style keyboard for quite some time and found this little gem over the weekend. portrait and landscape modes available. different skins to download. You can also create your own skins!!!You can try before you buy as well ;)

I used it too, and also configure the hardware button (Recording -- pressing the Record button briefly) as a hardware toggle for the keyboard. I found it very useful when I compose SMS or notes. But the exactly screen position might vary a bit and I found sometimes I tab the i key and it comes up with an O.

Anyway, it is much better than the small keyboard in the screen. I have thought of buying a Kaiser though, but it is expensive for just the keyboard, and it is heavy too. so, I am contented with my HTC P3600i with the SPB full screen keyboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users