• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

wazzanova

wazzanova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:SPVE650
this is my first go on this site and i am new to these things, so hopefully all will make sense.

i have just upgraded to a spve650, my first of this type and like the phone. however, seem to be having a couple of problems.

how do i delete my history in the internet explorer?

i have managed to connect to my home network and the symbol comes up showing i am connected through wifi. however when i browse the net or try to retrieve an email it always goes through gprs. i have no deal with orange as yet as i wanted to see how much data i needed, but this is costing me money everytime i access it, and it is annoying.

i also tried to push my sky email account to the phone and this seems to have worked, but should i be able to then send an email on this account from the phone?

hope this makes sense

wazz

Disco Stu

Disco Stu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Interests:techno, Leeds United
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual / SPV E650
Welcome to the forum ;)

1. When in Internet Explorer hit Menu, Tools, Options and select Memory. There you can delete Temporary Files, Cookies and History.
2. In Options, Connections do you have a tick against 'Automatically detect settings' ? Is 'The Internet' selected in the box below ?
3. I have not used push email but I would have thought this was possible if you have the account settings set up correctly.

Disco Stu

Disco Stu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Interests:techno, Leeds United
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual / SPV E650
On the wifi / internet problem, this might be a better answer :
http://www.modaco.co...et-t258114.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users