• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Harveer

Harveer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:xda grpahite
hey yall, this is my first post, i jus got my o2 xda graphite and i decided to upgrade from wm5 to wm6, now when i click on wifi from wireless manager nothing happens the "done and menu" buttons at the bottom turn grey for a milisecond and go back to white. is there any simple fix. thanks

chalkyf1

chalkyf1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

hey yall, this is my first post, i jus got my o2 xda graphite and i decided to upgrade from wm5 to wm6, now when i click on wifi from wireless manager nothing happens the "done and menu" buttons at the bottom turn grey for a milisecond and go back to white. is there any simple fix. thanks

I have the same problem, I have upgraded from wm5 to wm6 I now get the message 'a network card is not present '. Any ideas anybody ? Many thanks

monkeygadge

monkeygadge

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Devices:Touch Dual
Yeah, try hard resetting your phone. The update works fine. I would advise a hard reset after upgrade in all cases.

SPVE200>>MPX200>>MPX220>>XDA IQ>>XDA Graphite>>Touch Dual

monkeygadge

monkeygadge

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Devices:Touch Dual
Any luck with the hard reset? My phones decide to give me the 'network card not present' message ;)

SPVE200>>MPX200>>MPX220>>XDA IQ>>XDA Graphite>>Touch Dual

jhils1

jhils1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia

Do you get "new" displayed at the top of the screen?-Have you tried pressing menu?

Edited by jhils1, 25 November 2007 - 10:23 AM.

motorola m301/Ericsson PF768/Ericsson T18/Ericsson T28/Siemans SL45/Pansonic GD87e/SPV E200/SPV C500/SPV C550/XDA Graphite(ASUS) Jupiter/Samsung i900 Omnia (16gb)/SonyEricsonExperiaX10-NOT IMPRESSED

jhils1

jhils1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Great, now I have the same problem, but my Graphite is a replacement and came with WM6 on it already, its NOT an update. Wi-Fi worked fine at first but not now. I ll try the hard reset, but as it came with WM6 out of the box I recon it might be a bug with WM6. I dont want to have to do a hard reset every few weeks.

Edited by jhils1, 17 December 2007 - 02:36 PM.

motorola m301/Ericsson PF768/Ericsson T18/Ericsson T28/Siemans SL45/Pansonic GD87e/SPV E200/SPV C500/SPV C550/XDA Graphite(ASUS) Jupiter/Samsung i900 Omnia (16gb)/SonyEricsonExperiaX10-NOT IMPRESSED

farker

farker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:SPV c500
anyone still having problems with this or have a fix for it, mine is still not working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users