Can't turn off alarm!

Guest Lasher

I recently got a nerw XDA orbit and it was all working fine. Yesterday I set the alarm but when it went off there was no obvious way to stop it.

I have been into te original setting and deleted the alarm and tried several soft-resets but now, every time I turn the phone on, the alarm goes off for about 10 minutes.

I have seen this problem highlighted elsewhere but not yet found a solution - hence why I am here. Anybody got any clues?

• 1 month later...
Guest Torchwood
I recently got a nerw XDA orbit and it was all working fine. Yesterday I set the alarm but when it went off there was no obvious way to stop it.

I have been into te original setting and deleted the alarm and tried several soft-resets but now, every time I turn the phone on, the alarm goes off for about 10 minutes.

I have seen this problem highlighted elsewhere but not yet found a solution - hence why I am here. Anybody got any clues?

Changing timezones seemed to fix the same problem on my SPV E650. Something very odd with the time applications on this phone as when you change timezones, all of the schedule meeting and event times in the calendar change by the same amount. Anyway, hope this helps.

T.

• 2 months later...
Guest rossjamesparker
Changing timezones seemed to fix the same problem on my SPV E650. Something very odd with the time applications on this phone as when you change timezones, all of the schedule meeting and event times in the calendar change by the same amount. Anyway, hope this helps.

T.

I had this problem recently. Very annoying. I ended up not setting the alarm any more, hardly ideal! Then I upgraded to WM6 to stop it.