Blackjack Vibration

Guest Genix

I made a work profile and when I get an SMS it is supposed to vibrate. It does vibrate but it does it for way too long. It's pretty much useless to have a vibrate setting if the vibration is louder and longer then the usual SMS tone. Any ideas on how to change the length of this?

• 7 months later...
Guest the-x
I made a work profile and when I get an SMS it is supposed to vibrate. It does vibrate but it does it for way too long. It's pretty much useless to have a vibrate setting if the vibration is louder and longer then the usual SMS tone. Any ideas on how to change the length of this?

maybe a little late but it may be interesting for other blackjack/i600 users

if you take a registry editor and add a string with name "Script" and the value "v0.2w0.5v0.2p" to "hkey_current_user\controlpanel\sounds\sms\"

your phone will vibrate two times very short, even that short that the vibration motor dosen't spin up fully and is much more silent.

at the moment i'm developing some kind of i600 toolkit, this will be included in it.

thex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
maybe a little late but it may be interesting for other blackjack/i600 users

if you take a registry editor and add a string with name "Script" and the value "v0.2w0.5v0.2p" to "hkey_current_user\controlpanel\sounds\sms\"

your phone will vibrate two times very short, even that short that the vibration motor dosen't spin up fully and is much more silent.

at the moment i'm developing some kind of i600 toolkit, this will be included in it.

thex

Would you explain this a little bit please? If I create this "v0.2w0.5v0.2p" under "Script", this kind of vibration will come with silent or nons-silent mode? (or both?)