Thought I would just add to the list, although to be honest, they are just minor problems for me
1) Holding down OFF/On will put the system into a full reboot (or reset). I recall someone mentioning this before. But if you just simply press the off/on button, it keeps the phone on, but in a standby mode. Still allowing you to send / received calls ect
2) Screen is impossible to read in the daylight - shame really, but cant be helped - something to be looked at in the future
3) Looking for a LARGE Micro card - only got a 512MB - anyone know where to get a larger, better, cheaper one
4) Car cradle or car holder - need this for GPS / phone being charged
5) When finishing a call, the screen seems to "lock". Pressing the OFF button and ON button seems to bring it back to life.
Other than this, still say its a fantastic device, especially with everything that comes with it. I was also a sad muppet because I did read the ENTIRE manual page by page, and uncovered alot of features and functions that helped solve other issues (wifi turned off for example), battery performance.