HTC VOX UNLOCK HELP!

Guest ScottLind

Guest stumpyDdatsun
Hey everybody.

I'm unlocking my HTC Vox (S710) online. But they ask me about an .unl-file.. What is that?!

Please help!

- Scott Lind.

Just;

Unlock Orange SPV E650

The only way I managed it was to factory reset the device.

Goto http://www.orangepartner.com/user/UserLogin.jsp and create an account (needed to d/l the unlock s/w) and search for the application unlock thread. After supplying the IMEI number, email details etc.. an email will be sent with a link to your unlock download. Run the cab on the phone and all's done.

Then run Paul's de-brand app (brill!) plus anything else you need.

I bu@@ered around for ages trying the unlock app from all sorts of sources - even the Orangepartner link from above - a complete reset was the only way (if you've backed up all your data and copied all the cab files for your apps onto the SD card, it only takes 20 mins or so to be completely back up and running.

Hope this helps!

Pretty straight forward.

Hey everybody.

I'm unlocking my HTC Vox (S710) online. But they ask me about an .unl-file.. What is that?!

Please help!

- Scott Lind.

I'm guesing that you are SIM unlocking and not application unlocking the phone as the software at IMEI requires a unl file to work.

Once you have submitted and paid online you will receive a unl file via email. copy the unlock program and place the unl file inside the same folder as the unlock program.

Without the unl file the program will not unlock the phone, each unl file is phone specific so using someone elses will not work either.

If you have not received a email form imeicheck then contact them, it does mention they may require information to stop fraud if you were a new customer, or check your spam folder incase the mail has been filtered.

Have fun