• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

aandi87

aandi87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi phil,

is it possilble to change the Reminder Indicators only, without touching the charging indicator, WIFI or GPS?
Maybe you should leave them alone or offer an point to set the Led to their defaults, because I think the WIFI, GPS and charging information displayed through the Led are very useful.

Greetings

kev6eel

kev6eel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Works fine on my Hermes (XDA Trion) too.
Would be nice to have Blue available for Bluetooth.
Cheers Phil.

Rgds,

Kevin

Teknowledge

Teknowledge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:8125
Hello, I just got my ATT Tilt and i Installed this program and I ran it. After I hit Save it gave me a bunch of errors that read "LED Port Cannot Be Opened" Now all my LEDs dont work. PLease Help!!!!! :)

Loconinja

Loconinja

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Author of Mobile Signal Widget.
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S2, Omnia 7
  • Twitter:@alexroebuck

hello phil uk,

you seem to be an expert in programs for ppc.... i was just wondering if you are able to edit and add a feature for the camera to tag pictures with gps position after a picture has been taken directly to exif files?
I just miss this feature from my old hw6915 wherein everytime that iam on holiday and away all i need to do is take a snap of a particular points of interest and it automatically turns on the gps and tag the position where the photos was taken.. so when i get home all i need to do is upload those picture directly to LOCR and presto photos with positions.

thanks,

dennis

Here you go:

http://wiki.modaco.c...S_Photo_Tagging

P.S. Why is this thread in the Smartphone forum?

Martik

Martik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Cruise
Hi, it works on cruise too.

Phil_UK

Phil_UK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Hi

Hello, I just got my ATT Tilt and i Installed this program and I ran it. After I hit Save it gave me a bunch of errors that read "LED Port Cannot Be Opened" Now all my LEDs dont work. PLease Help!!!!! :)

I think I may have answered this one over at XDA.

If you are getting the LED Port Cannot Be Opened that seems to indicate that perhaps some other software has the ports open or something isn't quite right with the installation.

There are no permanent changes made to your LEDs. To revert back use 'Remove Programs' to un-install the program then do a soft reset, the easiest way is to press and hold the power button until you get the turn off prompt, turn off then back again and your LEDs will be restored. If they still don't work then please ensure you have no other software on the phone taking control of the LED indicators.

Try re-installing if you want to give it another go, however it may not work correctly if you have other software trying to do things with the LEDs.

There are also other tweaks you can make to disable the LEDs such as changing the registry and this may also stop the program from working. You will need to undo these changes first.

Regards

Phil

Phil_UK

Phil_UK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Hi

great idea, but dont really work..

just installed the app, but after changing and saving, my kaiser still only flashes green on the left side. the only thing that seems to work is turning off the leds... have tryed to install twice, and restarted the phone.

any idea what im doing wrong?

regards
drittnisse

Green by default flashes if you have a missed calls or BlueTooth on (currently amber flashes green and I have had no joy getting any info from HTC).

Can you try setting BlueTooth to None, and missed calls to none and see if the LED flashes Red for mobile signal. If it does the application is working and you either have BlueTooth on or missed calls or Windows Mobile is giving false information, i.e. saying it has missed calls when it doesn't.

Regards

Phil

demanux

demanux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi

It wasn't written for the HTC SmartPhone in mind, you could try it, if it installs it might work.

Regards

Phil

I have a HTC P4550 the KAISER with a french rom .
I had an exception error ( out of range on int32) when i start the application.

Edited by demanux, 11 February 2008 - 07:07 PM.

Phil_UK

Phil_UK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Hi

I have a HTC P4550 the KAISER with a french rom .
I had an exception error ( out of range on int32) when i start the application.

Did you install the device?

Regards

Phil

adem_7

adem_7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Kaiser
Hi all,

Might be completely off the topic, but does anyone know of a programme to enable intermittent vibration? I think that at present in Kaiser, there is only continuous vibration or vibrate once then ring, but not intermittent to go with the tune.

Thanks in advance.

barfoo

barfoo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Thanks for a great app! :)

ibnerdly

ibnerdly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack
Great program, the LED's blinking in my face was a real annoyance.

mobowhunter

mobowhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:AT&T Tilt
Great App! Anxious to see if we can use the amber led and change the speeds. Thanks for fixing the led when I was roaming, much appreciated!

NoFate

NoFate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
is it also possble to increase the blinking speed of the led?

I want to increase the speed of the led when i have an sms received or a missed call or something

now you have to watch 1 to 2 secs at your device to see for a missing sms

mdragynfly

mdragynfly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:AT&T Tilt Tytn II
I LOVE THIS PROGRAM! My LED was driving me insane! :D

fredflintstone007

fredflintstone007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Kaiser
Hi Phil_UK,

This is a really cool tool. Good Job. :D
Any plans for updates or bug fixes in the near future?
(I'm referring mainly to the restrictions you have listed on the tool description page)

An interesting feature for me (as others have also already mentioned) would be higher frequency blinking of the LEDs, in particular for messages and missed calls. It would ease the quick check of the phone status.

By the way: the Kaiser (= T-Mobile MDA Vario III) LEDs flash exactly the same way as on a previous HTC model I owned called T-Mobile MDA Pro (except that the MDA pro did not have a GPS module and therefore no orange LED flashing on the right hand LED). It could be opened and closed like a laptop to reveal the keyboard and the touch screen could be swivelled around to face outwards - it had 640x480 resolution and ca. 9cm screen - the display was much better than the Kaiser, but the whole thing was huge and heavy. It was Windows Mobile 5 based.

Thanks
Fred

Edited by fredflintstone007, 14 March 2008 - 06:39 PM.

synthetic

synthetic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Pity this prg does not work on my S710 :D

hujer

hujer

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310

this app looks awesome and i think i will use it in the future but for now there are too many bugs. it will be useful to have an app that flashes/vibrates/sounds when i have a missed call/text message/email :D

You also can try this one: http://www.modaco.co...nd-automatizer/

Phil_UK

Phil_UK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Hi

There is a new version uploaded (version 2.02) that fixes an error with certain cooked ROMs. The error related to date and time parsing, if you don't get this error there is no need to update to this version.

Regards

Phil

linux-tux

linux-tux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Cruise
Hi,

I tried the KN on the new HTC Touch Cruise. It is working but not correctly.
..not sure, but I think the colors of the LEDs are changed/different.

Because the Amber light is not working.When I select Amber then te LED will be show Green.

Thx,
Marko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users