48 replies to this topic

funkychicken9000

funkychicken9000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:T Mobile Vario III
its not working on my kaiser either - anyone know if theres something extra I have to do besides just run the cab and reboot?

Posted Image

mandt

mandt

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Devices:Diamond, Kaiser
Works fine on my Touch :(

Wouldn't recommend it for the Kaiser as it screws up the hardware keyboard. I've stuck to the older 'Phone Pad'

funkychicken9000

funkychicken9000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:T Mobile Vario III
Ah ok, I was only testing it to see if it works ok before sending it to the gf for her touch. So it works 100% fine on the touch then?

Posted Image

mandt

mandt

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Devices:Diamond, Kaiser
Does for me, but I do get the occaisonal time, like Chucky, when it just refuses to pop up. A Soft-reset usually fixes it

spookydownunder

spookydownunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:spv c500/qtek 8310
Thanks for all the posts, am considering the touch. How do I know if it's the advanced version or not? I was thinking of getting one off of ebay?

chucky.egg

chucky.egg

Did I say that out loud?

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,724 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping
  • Devices:Desire S
  • Twitter:@chucky_egg
The Touch Plus has 128Mb RAM (256Mb ROM/128Mb RAM)

spookydownunder

spookydownunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:spv c500/qtek 8310
I got a touch enhanced. Still just playing with it so far. BUt can anyone help point me in the right direction for the following:-

1. There was a thread about a red box, to go around T9 to help recognise when it was in ABC mode.
2. Thread about program to stopyour ear setting off things when on call etc.
3. Is there any way to stop phone going to Sleep, so I don't have to keep pressing power button? Does it really effect the battery life that much?
4. I have just noticedd that for viewing pictures, the touch is not as advanced as the Dual, ie dual allows moving between pictures using touch flo etc, and turning pictures around etc, while Touch is just the standard HTC viewer from way bac? Is there a way to get the newer versionas it seemed pretty cool.
5. Same may go for internet. Does this touch not have the same system as Dual for panning, zooming etc?
6. Phone came from Hong Kong, and does't like Vodafone UK, keeps telling me that it's not supported and i need an update from the vendor. Anyone got this?

Cheers Guys.

hittheflag

hittheflag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:O2 Xda sp
This device is just fantastic but....... I am having real problems with the FM radio, is anyone else having issues with it??

PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310, HTC Touch
Lovely interface, lovely screen, thin. At first i missed a real keyboard, or phonekeys like on the Tornado, but with HTC software keypad and keyboard its okej. I find it a little faster than my old Tornado. Not good batterytime.

Edited by PeacefulWarrior, 04 May 2008 - 10:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users