Hermes... Some questions...

Guest trinityj5

Guest trinityj5

Hi there, I have a hermes on vodafone.... A couple of questions... Firstly, is there any news at all on voadfone releasing a wm6 rom for the hermes?

Secondly, on the kaiser forum there is a app that looks immensely useful, its the one that allows you to control the led output on the top of the phone, controling colours and suchlike, is there anyway that this can be adapted/ used on the hermes?

Thirdly, I would really like to stop my phone warning me when it is low on battery! I know its low, it doesnt need to tell me about it every 5 seconds! how can i go about disabling this? Currently when low on battery it throws up a notification window, and it flashes the status LED orange.... I would have thought that this would be changed in the sounds and notifaications settings, however i don't have any battery options...

Fourthly, the wireless is a bit pants, I have an access point at work, I will connect to it once fine. however if I were to turn off my wifi, then the phone will refuse to connect to that access point again until a soft reset is performed. Strangely if I were to come back to that point again the next day without the soft reset it would connect fine, but again only once!

If anyone has any ideas that would be great

Thanks

J ;)

Guest crazyc

Dunno about Vodafone - but with the Tytn II being released now or shortly on most networks - the chances of a real wm6 are receding (in the UK).

(Did O2 release it - not sure)

There were programs for switching off the LEDs and doing odd things with them, but they had some issues with side effects on the vibrate function.

Have you looked under the sounds and notifications bit on settings for the battery warnings - have not used WM5 for a while so not sure what is there.

Wifi - don't have this - but then as I said, I have been on WM6 for months, so may be an issue with WM5.

Guest crazyc

Dunno about Vodafone - but with the Tytn II being released now or shortly on most networks - the chances of a real wm6 are receding (in the UK).

(Did O2 release it - not sure)

There were programs for switching off the LEDs and doing odd things with them, but they had some issues with side effects on the vibrate function.

I have not used WM5 for a while so not sure what is there, but low battery is under notifications on WM6

Wifi - don't have this - but then as I said, I have been on WM6 for months, so may be an issue with WM5.

Edited by crazyc