- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

chelooo

chelooo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hy everybody.. today i've bought a qtek 9100/spv m3000 from a guy...but when i've opened the phone.. he says to "aling screen" and in the center of the screen is a target...when i tap in the middle of the target..nothing happends.. just when i tap in a corner.. and after that if i tap.. the middle of the target.. it moves.. but it does nothing.. when i tap it in the center of the screen ( why.. does somebody knows.. why ? or how to bypass the screen align please.. help..

tooflyklu

tooflyklu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:sda

Hy everybody.. today i've bought a qtek 9100/spv m3000 from a guy...but when i've opened the phone.. he says to "aling screen" and in the center of the screen is a target...when i tap in the middle of the target..nothing happends.. just when i tap in a corner.. and after that if i tap.. the middle of the target.. it moves.. but it does nothing.. when i tap it in the center of the screen ( why.. does somebody knows.. why ? or how to bypass the screen align please.. help..

did you tap it fast?, it only works for me when i strike the screen (firmly, not hard), let the point stay on the screen, and lift up...not pecking at the targets.

tooflyklu

tooflyklu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:sda

did you tap it fast?, it only works for me when i strike the screen (firmly, not hard), let the point stay on the screen, and lift up...not pecking at the targets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users