Kaiser aka TyTn II available to order on Orange

Guest Helix

Guest rickyburke

And what happens when you go over your allowance on Orange.......... lol

oh and the only tariff that compares with T's data is the one that costs £80 odd just for the Data!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rickyburke

Guest jimbouk

I would have to stream movie's non stop to my device to go over 1gb... (which costs me £8 inc VAT).

I know most O customers don't get access to the OWU deal, but those of us who have it, love it.

Guest rickyburke

Well thats the thing, I had it, and loved it, but i always felt restricted as i knew if i did go over the allowance, they wouldnt tell me, just drop a huge bill at my door.

Oh and about streaming movies....... www.slingmedia.com

This is why i had to go to T-Mobile.

Guest jimbouk

I have a slingbox, I use Orb, I have direct push on a few hours a day, I chat on messenger a lot, I surf and post of forums a lot... and so far, if O's bill is to be believed, my max data usage is 200mb in a month.

It is a FUP not a limit. If you read their small print, they say that "if" you go over, they reserve the right to cap your usage etc etc.

Guest rickyburke

On Orange they charge you for going over it. Simple as. On T they warn you and if you do it in consecutive months they restrict data speeds.

You cant be using your slingbox much if your only using 200mb per month, considering it uses around 300kbps

And using some very crude maths that gives you about 10 minutes of Slingbox usage a month.

Edited by rickyburke

Guest jimbouk

I dont use my slingbox much... as I actually prefer to watch tv on a proper screen... but I do watch the starts of F1 races etc when I am out and about.

According to someone else, O don't charge for going over...

You weren't on the OWU so maybe they treated you differently.

Guest Chrissssssss
You cant be using your slingbox much if your only using 200mb per month, considering it uses around 300kbps

And using some very crude maths that gives you about 10 minutes of Slingbox usage a month.

That's a little out. It's more like 1.5 hours that would use 200MB.

300kbps=36.6kB/s=2.15MB/min=93 mins up to 200MB.

Guest Confucious

OWU is great for thos of you that could get it. Let's hope O's new packages next month are better for the prosumer.

Edited by Confucious

Guest jimbouk
I was on it actually, but at a discounted rate as i got it during the promotional "Try" period.

Thats not the same deal. There was no TRY option on the OWU. The Try package was different.

Guest rickyburke

Accept the fact your not special, and other people had the deal, trust me, i was transferred onto your little 1gb package when the Try3G ended, and i kept the £5 rate.

Chrissssssss cheers for the maths, I was at work and my brain was hurting enough as it was.

I think all Orange Premier Service customers have access to OWU Confucious.

Luckily when i got rid of Orange i kept my card, so i can still get my 20% discount in store. ;)

Guest jimbouk
Accept the fact your not special, and other people had the deal, trust me, i was transferred onto your little 1gb package when the Try3G ended, and i kept the £5 rate.

Chrissssssss cheers for the maths, I was at work and my brain was hurting enough as it was.

I think all Orange Premier Service customers have access to OWU Confucious.

Luckily when i got rid of Orange i kept my card, so i can still get my 20% discount in store. ;)

I know I am not special. I am starting to think you are...

Guest rickyburke

Hehe.

I take it you are an Orange Premier Customer, seeing as you have OWU. Right?

Because I always thought everyone had access to OWU, until i came on here and realised it was only a small percentage of us.

In any case, this is totally off topic, so ill let everyone get back to the topic at hand.