Please help me. I am not able to synchronize my Qtek9100 (HTC Wizzard) with WM6 with ActiveSync 4.5 on Windows XP SP2. This is new situation - it was working till end of august and then problem and then without known reason (or reinstall of something) synchonization is not possible. So here are some facts:
1. Qtek 9100 PDA/mobile phone, MS Mobile 6
2. Computer: Win XP, ActiveSync 4.5.0 (Build 5096)
3. Even the ActiveSync is not able to synchronize it can see the device and I can manually copy files from and to the device easily
4. This is new issue – I was successfully synchronizing it with my PC for more that year
5. ActiveSync is not reporting an error code - just a message that "Synchronization cannot be completed successfully. Reconnect your device and try again. If the problem persist, see the MS ActiveSync troubleshooter in MS ActiveSync Help on your desktop computer."
6. I ran ActiveSync troubleshooter as suggested with no answer (everything seems ok for the Troubleshooter).
7. It is not firewall problems - same problem is with firewall sitched on and off. Anyway - the device is visible, i can explore the files on the device - I cannot only synchonize or install anything (with information, that installation program cannot create directory '/windows/AppMgr/Install' - but I do have enough memory or resources... And this directory cannot be created even manually (via explorer). I can create 'New Folder' directory but cannot rename it (access denied).
Thank you very much for any usefull help.