• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Pistacchio

Pistacchio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Samsung I900 OMNIA

Can you make a screenshot? If it's the message warning you about the not signed applications, just accept and dismiss it.

Hi....there in not choice of accept or dismiss.....Attached File  07012009348.jpg   114.35KB   64 downloads
I see in this forum in the section Omnia games that a guy have a bluetooth gamepad working on Omnia....i tell him if send me the file but not respond...him tell me that drive is for your gamepad and is not compatible with my gamepad....(sorry for my english)....i prey him but not respond....

Edited by Pistacchio, 07 January 2009 - 06:39 PM.

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Devices:SPV M5000

Hi....there in not choice of accept or dismiss.....Attached File  07012009348.jpg   114.35KB   64 downloads
I see in this forum in the section Omnia games that a guy have a bluetooth gamepad working on Omnia....i tell him if send me the file but not respond...him tell me that drive is for your gamepad and is not compatible with my gamepad....(sorry for my english)....i prey him but not respond....

Thank you for the screenshot. Did you place all the files into the same folder as gamepad.exe?
you might try to disable the security settings on your omnia

Attached Files

Pistacchio

Pistacchio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Thank you for the screenshot. Did you place all the files into the same folder as gamepad.exe?
you might try to disable the security settings on your omnia

Yes...i placed in the same folder of gamepad.exe and i copy the 2 .dll files in windows dir (where is place all .dll and a make a softreset).
I have a Manila roms installed and the security is disable...i have installed the file you post but i have the same error...
I will try with different firmware.....

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Yes...i placed in the same folder of gamepad.exe and i copy the 2 .dll files in windows dir (where is place all .dll and a make a softreset).
I have a Manila roms installed and the security is disable...i have installed the file you post but i have the same error...
I will try with different firmware.....

do not place the dlls into the windows folder, the gamepad.exe looks for it in the same folder as it is placed.

Pistacchio

Pistacchio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

do not place the dlls into the windows folder, the gamepad.exe looks for it in the same folder as it is placed.

I try in all mode...i have delete the 2 files from /windows but i have the same error.
In the dir i have : BGPsoftreset.exe - btcoreif.dll - btsdkc330.dll - gamepad.exe that i have extract from the file Install_widcomm.rar that you have send me.....
BGPsoftreset is copied in /windows but it is use only for make a softreset of cell.....what is the use of BGPsoftreset ??

Try to send me the .exe files to install on cell. via activesync.....

Edited by Pistacchio, 07 January 2009 - 08:56 PM.

DarkPaLadin

DarkPaLadin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2

it works for me on the Motorola Q9h WM6 with the latest drivers. Chainpus' page seems unavailable by now so I uploaded the drivers here.

I've downloaded those drivers for the game pad (Originaly I had v 1.20).
I have Asus p535 with WM 6.1.
I'm installing WinCE_Widcomm - English (in the "WinCE_Widcomm" there are folders "CN" and "TW" - what are they?)
Plus, I have a problem. Gamepad program easily finds my device. configures it and works for one time. Ather some time it closes by itself and blocks all keys on pda and the gamepad. After soft reset the program finds the device, but doesn't respond on the pressed keys. Only reinstal helps to solve this but only for one time.
Can you help me?
Where can I download 1.502 or later vershion of the drivers?
I'm not able to open the official site of the Chainpus. Are they alive? Have they moved?

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

I've downloaded those drivers for the game pad (Originaly I had v 1.20).
I have Asus p535 with WM 6.1.
I'm installing WinCE_Widcomm - English (in the "WinCE_Widcomm" there are folders "CN" and "TW" - what are they?)
Plus, I have a problem. Gamepad program easily finds my device. configures it and works for one time. Ather some time it closes by itself and blocks all keys on pda and the gamepad. After soft reset the program finds the device, but doesn't respond on the pressed keys. Only reinstal helps to solve this but only for one time.
Can you help me?
Where can I download 1.502 or later vershion of the drivers?
I'm not able to open the official site of the Chainpus. Are they alive? Have they moved?

well, I just uploaded the 1.50 drivers, thats all I got.
Just in case, to show it works:

Edited by yves, 02 February 2009 - 08:04 PM.

DarkPaLadin

DarkPaLadin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

well, I just uploaded the 1.50 drivers, thats all I got.
Just in case, to show it works:

What about my other questions?

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

What about my other questions?

TW is taiwanese, CN is chinese.
I can not find chainpus' official site anymore. I think they are gone.

DarkPaLadin

DarkPaLadin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

TW is taiwanese, CN is chinese.
I can not find chainpus' official site anymore. I think they are gone.

Hell ( I wonder what to do next....

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Hell ( I wonder what to do next....

did you try driver 1.5?

DarkPaLadin

DarkPaLadin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

did you try driver 1.5?

Yep) I wrote about it:

Gamepad program easily finds my device. configures it and works for one time. Ather some time it closes by itself and blocks all keys on pda and the gamepad. After soft reset the program finds the device, but doesn't respond on the pressed keys. Only reinstal helps to solve this but only for one time.

RiotRay

RiotRay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Yakumo DeltaX 5BT
Hi !

I bought the same gamepad from PEARL (Germany) and have the exact same problem as the thread starter. I've got a Yakumo DeltaX 5BT with WinMobile 5.0 and the driver either won't start at all or states "Connection Error ! Sorry ! This gamepad is not supported by this driver". I've tried almost every driver for every hardware supplied with the installation CD (it seems to me, there are only 2 versions at all). None would work. It's driver revision 1.5 from 2004. I've already contacted the manufacturer of these gamepads (http://www.enrtech.com/) but they state, that the original company that build these gamepads had gone bankrupt and they don't support this gamepad anymore.
Can anybody help me get this thing working ?

I've got a standart WinMobile 5.0 device after all....so it should work...right ?

thx in advance

DarkPaLadin

DarkPaLadin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi !

I bought the same gamepad from PEARL (Germany) and have the exact same problem as the thread starter. I've got a Yakumo DeltaX 5BT with WinMobile 5.0 and the driver either won't start at all or states "Connection Error ! Sorry ! This gamepad is not supported by this driver". I've tried almost every driver for every hardware supplied with the installation CD (it seems to me, there are only 2 versions at all). None would work. It's driver revision 1.5 from 2004. I've already contacted the manufacturer of these gamepads (http://www.enrtech.com/) but they state, that the original company that build these gamepads had gone bankrupt and they don't support this gamepad anymore.
Can anybody help me get this thing working ?

I've got a standart WinMobile 5.0 device after all....so it should work...right ?

thx in advance

It should work perfectly with WM 5.0 (I've used it with HTC P3300)
The problem may be in the type of the bluetooth of your device. from 1.5 try both variants: WinCE_MS or WinCE_Widcomm

Edited by DarkPaLadin, 09 February 2009 - 09:40 PM.

RiotRay

RiotRay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It should work perfectly with WM 5.0 (I've used it with HTC P3300)
The problem may be in the type of the bluetooth of your device. from 1.5 try both variants: WinCE_MS or WinCE_Widcomm

Thanks for the quick answer, but I don't get what you're suggesting.
I'm new to these problems. What am I supposed to do here ?
Change the bluetooth driver in my device ?
How would I do that ? Where can I find it ?
I can't find anything under "system" or "bluetooth properties".

Thx for helping.

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Thanks for the quick answer, but I don't get what you're suggesting.
I'm new to these problems. What am I supposed to do here ?
Change the bluetooth driver in my device ?
How would I do that ? Where can I find it ?
I can't find anything under "system" or "bluetooth properties".

Thx for helping.

usually, it's a hard thing to change bluetooth stacks, sometimes you need to change the ROM. have a look at xda-devs maybe they have a thread for your device.

RiotRay

RiotRay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

usually, it's a hard thing to change bluetooth stacks, sometimes you need to change the ROM. have a look at xda-devs maybe they have a thread for your device.

Hi again !

Now I got what he meant by "try both drivers".
He meant the drivers on the cd. I tried both.
Only the MS version would start up...but with the same result: "we don't support this gamepad"
The widcomm driver won't start at all.

So.....anybody suggestions what to do ?
Where is the fault here ?

thx

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Hi again !

Now I got what he meant by "try both drivers".
He meant the drivers on the cd. I tried both.
Only the MS version would start up...but with the same result: "we don't support this gamepad"
The widcomm driver won't start at all.

So.....anybody suggestions what to do ?
Where is the fault here ?

thx

what version are they?

RiotRay

RiotRay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

what version are they?

I've tried 1.5 and 1.502 which I got from the Internet.
Didn't make any difference.

I read some threads, where they discussed changing the bluetooth stack on WM5 Axim devices.
Is this possible with Yakumo DeltaX 5BT, too ?

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

I've tried 1.5 and 1.502 which I got from the Internet.
Didn't make any difference.

I read some threads, where they discussed changing the bluetooth stack on WM5 Axim devices.
Is this possible with Yakumo DeltaX 5BT, too ?

by theory, yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users