New htc Homescreen (Wings style) plus Facade for Vox/E650

Guest Looby

This is a new theme based on the forth coming Wings/S730 homescreen. It includes an enhanced LCD clock, missed-calls on homescreen, Comm Manager select with WiFi name display and Facade. A grey and blue version without Facade will be posted here shortly. Enjoy ;)

N.B. You will need to install the latest version of Facade 1.3 which supports landscape orientation. A trial version is available from their website www.sbsh.net

post-116892-1193067967_thumb.gif

htc_home_grey_Facade_.zip

post-116892-1193068025_thumb.gif

htc_home_blue_Facade_.zip

Edited by Looby

Guest dakota_iii

@Looby,

thanks for sharing your themes !

I tried to install, but failed.

I have facade installed already, I installed the LCD Plugin onto my device. I copied the icon folder and the *.home.xml File into Application Data\Home.

But as soon as I select htc home_grey(facade)home.xml I get an all white home screen....

What I am doing wrong ?

Marcus

Hi Looby!

This is definitely a cool theme, I have started using it right away ;-)

A few questions:

When I scroll down and highlight the "phone" icon (right under the clock), the number indicating lost calls disappears.

When I scroll further down to highlight number of SMS's and number of emails, the "clock" icon is also highlighted.

What about the icons "sun" and "windows logo" are they links for Fizz Weather and Start Menu or just for show?

When I select the "Comm Manager" this appears in the usual HTC green. Can this be skinned as well?

Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Allan

Hi aholdt, thanks for your interest. The theme operates as I designed it, I could have made it so the missedcalls shows when highlighted but I did not consider it that important. I try to create a theme true to the original and create a balance. With a Smartphone Standard you are restricted by the height of the plugins that enables it to operate in landscape mode so some of the icons are there for display purposes only creating a nice look to the homescreen. Many thanks..looby ;)

Hi dakota_iii, try re-cycling activesync or switching your device off/on.

Edited by Looby

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rolandhurt01

Hi Looby, it would be nice if you could create a a version with PhoneAlarm SP, which would give it more functionality as it currently has.

Roland

Guest caraboy
Excellent... Thanks a million

Nice, it works fine on my htc s710. One thing though, could you add the tasks also on the homescreen? Also, the link to the task app is not working (when you press on an appointment).

• 4 weeks later...

When I first installed the 2 cab´s and move the files to home folder, my weather and contacts buttons worked fine. But now I have also installed Facade 1.31 and though im happy with the calendar entries, the funktions of weather and contacts is gone. Its a bit like post #4 problem...

I messed at bit with the facade plugins, and now I cant get back (remember) to the default settings...someone knows them or am Im facing a uninstall/install of Facade?

TIA

/Psudo

Edited by psudo

When I first installed the 2 cab´s and move the files to home folder, my weather and contacts buttons worked fine. But now I have also installed Facade 1.31 and though im happy with the calendar entries, the funktions of weather and contacts is gone. Its a bit like post #4 problem...

I messed at bit with the facade plugins, and now I cant get back (remember) to the default settings...someone knows them or am Im facing a uninstall/install of Facade?

TIA

/Psudo

It's probably best to do a complete uninstall of everything and then a fresh install with Facade first. Make sure you install everything including Facade to DEVICE not storage card. I hope this helps :(

NB. It is best to do the uninstall from your PC Activesync\tools\Add and Remove Programs.

Edited by Looby

Guest geekphone123

Hi Looby,

Many thanks for your work, it'is great.

I Have 1 issue and 1 question.

1- I don't see my scheduled items in the lower part of the screen where we usualy see the agenda? Even if it's a remindered item or regular appointement etc. also what is the purpose of the little red square in there?

2- What is the idea of the windows logo just next of the text messages received? Any tasks related?

I have an S710 with WM6

Thanks,

JL

Hi Looby,

Many thanks for your work, it'is great.

I Have 1 issue and 1 question.

1- I don't see my scheduled items in the lower part of the screen where we usualy see the agenda? Even if it's a remindered item or regular appointement etc. also what is the purpose of the little red square in there?

2- What is the idea of the windows logo just next of the text messages received? Any tasks related?

I have an S710 with WM6

Thanks,

JL

Hi geekphone, the windows Logo is just for decoration. As regards to the appointments you have to install Facade from www.sbsh.net for them to display or download the second version that doesn't use Facade. Hope this helps...looby :(

Edited by Looby

• 1 month later...